Tuesday, March 30, 2010

RICKY MARTIN REVEALS HE'S GAY

Ricky Martin's coming clean and coming out of the closet.

Ricky Martin is the proud father of twins.

More PhotosAfter years of scrutiny about his sexuality, the Latino pop star declared on his official Web site today that he is "a fortunate homosexual man." Martin explained that he decided to make the announcement after musing about his memoirs and his year-and-a-half-old twin sons, whom he fathered through a surrogate mother in 2008.

"This is just what I need, especially now that I am the father of two beautiful boys that are so full of light and who with their outlook teach me new things every day," Martin wrote. "These years in silence and reflection made me stronger and reminded me that acceptance has to come from within and that this kind of truth gives me the power to conquer emotions I didn't even know existed."

No comments:

Post a Comment