Thursday, September 22, 2016

Marion Cotillard denies Brad Pitt

 affair rumours

Marion Cotillard
Marion Cotillard has broken her silence over the divorce of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, denying she played any part in the split.
The French actress addressed rumours in an Instagram post.
"Many years ago, I met the man of my life. He is my love, my best friend, the only one that I need," she said.
Cotillard also revealed she and her husband Guillaume Canet were expecting their second child.
The 40-year-old's private life had been thrown in to the spotlight following the news that Jolie had filed for divorce on Monday, citing "irreconcilable differences".

Cotillard and Pitt in their new film
Image caption Cotillard and Pitt star in the upcoming World War II drama Allied
"This is going to be my first and only reaction to the whirlwind news that broke 24 hours ago and that I was swept up into," Cotillard said.
"I am not used to commenting on things like this nor taking them seriously but as this situation is spiraling and affecting people I love, I have to speak up.
"Firstly, many years ago, I met the man of my life, father of our son and of the baby we are expecting. He is my love, my best friend, the only one that I need.
"Secondly to those who have indicated that I am devastated, I am very well thank you. This crafted conversation isn't distressing.
"And to all the media and the haters who are quick to pass judgment, I sincerely wish you a swift recovery.
"Finally, I do very much wish that Angelina and Brad, both whom I deeply respect, will find peace in this very tumultuous moment. With all my love, Marion "

No comments:

Post a Comment