Saturday, April 26, 2014

THE MOST POPULAR SONG HITS OF 1977


1. Dancing Queen - Abba
"You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the dancing queen"
2. We Will Rock You - Queen
"You got mud on your face
You big disgrace
Kickin' your can all over the place
Singin'
We will we will rock you"
3. Brick House - Commodores 
She's a brick house, she's mighty mighty
And she's lettin' it all hang out and she's a brick house"
4. Gonna Fly Now (Theme From Rocky) - Bill Conti
"Gonna fly now
Flying high now
Gonna fly, fly, fly..."
5. Disco Inferno - The Trammps
"Burn baby burn, disco inferno
Burn baby burn, burn that mama down"
6. Hotel California - Eagles
"On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas rising up through the air"
7. Darth Vader Theme - John Williams
(Instrumental)
8. Margaritaville - Jimmy Buffett
"Wastin' away again in Margaritaville
Searching for my lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame
But I know it's nobody's fault"
9. Got To Give It Up - Marvin Gaye
"Keep on dancin'
You got to get it
Got to give it up"
10. Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac 
"Don't stop thinking about tomorrow
Won't stop, it'll soon be here
It'll be, better than before
Yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone"
11. Moondance - Van Morrison
"Well, it's a marvelous night for a moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes"
12. Free Bird (Live) - Lynyrd Skynyrd 
"If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me
For I must be traveling on now
'Cause there's too many places I've got to see"
13. Car Wash - Rose Royce 
"(Workin') at the car wash
Workin' at the car wash, girl
Come on and sing it with me (car wash)
Sing it with fellin' ya'll (car wash girl)"
14. Boogie Nights - Heatwave
"Dance with the boogie get down
(Dance with the boogie get down)
'Cause boogie nights are always the best in town"
15. How Deep Is Your Love - Bee Gees
"I know your eyes in the morning sun
I feel you touch me in the pouring rain
And the moment that you wander far from me
I wanna feel you in my arms again"
16. Fly Like An Eagle - Steve Miller Band
"Time keeps on slippin', slippin' slippin'
Into the future"
17. My Way - Elvis Presley
And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain"
18. You Make Lovin' Fun - Fleetwood Mac 
"I never did believe in miracles
But I've a feeling it's time to try
I never did believe in the ways of magic
But I'm beginning to wonder why"
19. Walk This Way - Aerosmith 
"Walk this way
Just gimme a kiss
Like this"
20. Your Smiling Face - James Taylor
"Isn't it amazing a man like me
Can feel this way
Tell me how much longer
It will grow stronger every day
Oh, how much longer"
21. Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder
"Music is a world within itself
With a language we all understand"
"You can feel it all over
You can feel it all over people"
22. Don't Leave Me This Way - Thelma Houston
"Don't leave me this way
I can't survive
I can't stay alive
Without your love, oh baby"
23. Calling Dr. Love - Kiss
"Ooh they call me (Dr. Love)
I am the doctor of love (calling Dr. Love)
24. Handy Man - James Taylor 
"Come-a, come-a, come-a, come-a, come, come
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Come-a, come-a, come-a, come-a, come, come
They'll come runnin' to me"
25. Star Wars Theme/Cantina Band- Meco
(Instrumental)
26. Best Of My Love - Emotions
27. Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
28. I Don't Love You Anymore - Teddy Pendergrass
29. Feels Like The First Time - Foreigner
30. I'm Your Boogie Man - K. C. and the Sunshine Band
31. Back In Love Again - L.T.D
32. Enjoy Yourself - The Jacksons
33. Long Time - Boston
34. Mainstreet - Bob Seger
35. The Greatrest Love Of All - George Benson
36. Slide - Slave
37. Dazz - Brick
38. The Killing of Georgie - Rod Stewart
39. Peace Of Mind - Boston
40. Spirit In The Night - Manfred Mann's Earth Band
41. Lido Shuffle - Boz Scaggs
42. Heard It In A Love Song - Marshall Tucker Band
43. Lost Without Your Love - Bread
44. Changes InLaitudes, Changes In Attitudes
45. Rock and Roll Never Forgets - Bob Seger
46. The First Cut Is The Deepest - Rod Stewart
47. Telephone Line - ELO
48. Livin' Thing - ELO
49. Baby, What a Big Surprise - Chicago
50. So Into You - Atlanta Rhythm Section
51. Jet Airliner - Steve Miller Band
52. Old Schoolyard - Cat Stevens
53. Easy - Commodores
54. Barracuda - Heart
55. Keep It Comin' Love - K.C. and the Sunshine Band
56. Give A Little Bit - Supertramp
57. Cold As Ice - Foreigner
58. Runaway - Bonnie Raitt
59. Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours) - Peter Frampton
60 Cat Scratch Fever - Ted Nugent
61. Life In The Fast Lane - Eagles
62. Knowing Me, Knowing You - Abba
63. Strawberry Letter 23 - the Brothers Johnson
64. Love Gun - Kiss
65. Dusic - Brick
66. Lucille - Kenny Rogers
67. After The Lovin - Englebert Humperdink
68. Jungle Love - Steve Miller Band
69. I'm In You - Peter Frampton
70. Closer To The Heart - Rush
71. Solsbury Hill - Peter Gabriel
72. Little Queen - Heart
73. Fly By Night - Rush
74. White Bird - David Laflamme
75. You Light Up My Life - Debbie Boone
76. Love Theme From A Star Is Born (Evergreen) - Barbra Streisand
77. Christeen Sixteen - Kiss
78. Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
79. Weekend In New England - Barry Manilow
80. Swingtown - Steve Miller Band
81. It Keeps You Runnin' - The Doobie Brothers
82. Enjoy Yourelf - The Jacksons
83. Draw The Line - Aerosmith
84. Red Hot - Robert Gordon & Link Wray
85. NobodyDoes It Better - Carly Simon
86. Your Own Special Way - Genesis
87. Carry On Wayward Son ansas
88. The Pretender - Jackson Browne
89. I Never Cry - Alice Cooper
90. Back In The Saddle - Aerosmith
91. Black Betty - Ram Jam
92. Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
93. Tie Your Mother Down - Queen
94. Open Sesame - Kool and the Gang
95. The Martian Boogie - Brownsville Station
96. Hold Back The Night - Graham Parker and the Rumour
97. Money, Money, Money - Abba
98. Sub-Rosa Suway - Klaatu
99. I Need A Man - Grace Jones
100. Can't You See - Marshall Tucker Band

No comments:

Post a Comment