Wednesday, May 28, 2014

THE MOST POPULAR SONG HITS OF 2009


1.Buy It!I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
"I gotta feeling that tonight's gunna be a good night
That tonight's gunna be a good night"
2.Buy It!Just Dance - Lady Gaga (PCM Interview
"Keep it cool, what's the name of this club?
I can't remember but it's alright, just dance"
3.Buy It!Party In The USA - Miley Cyrus
"So I put my hands up, they're playin' my song
The butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like Yeah
Movin' my hips like Yeah"
4.Buy It!Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
"I got that rock and roll
That future flow"
5.Buy It!Poker Face - Lady Gaga (PCM Interview)
"Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun,
And baby when it's love if it's not rough it isn't fun"
6.Buy It!You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift 
"She wears high heels I wear sneakers
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers"
7.Buy It!Fire Burning - Sean Kingston
"Somebody call 911
Shawty fire burning on the dance floor"
8.Buy It!My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
"Yeah you got a piece of me and honestly
My life would suck without you"
9.Buy It!Love Story - Taylor Swift
"Little did I know that you were Romeo you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said "Stay away from Juliet."
10.Buy It!Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship (PCM Interview) Featuring Leighton Meester
"I was hanging in the corner with my 5 best friends
I heard that you were trouble but I couldn't resist"
11.Buy It!Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
12.Buy It!Down - Jay Sean with Lil Wayne
13.Buy It!3 - Britney spears
14.Buy It!I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) - Pitbull
15.Buy It!Don't Stop Believin - Glee Cast
16.Buy It!Birthday Sex - Jeremih
17.Buy It!Paparazzi - Lady Gaga
18.Buy It!Fireflies - Owl City
19.Buy It!Lovegame - Lady Gaga
20.Buy It!When Love Takes Over - David Guetta with Kelly Rowland
21.Buy It!Say Hey (I Love You) - Micheal Frente and Spearhead with Cherine Anderson
22.Buy It!If Seek Amy - Britney Spears
23.Buy It!Kids - MGMT
24.Buy It!Heartless - Kanye West
25.Buy It!Second Chance - Shinedown
26.Buy It!Thinking Of You - Katy Perry
27.Buy It!Empire State of Mind - Jay-Z & Alicia Keys
28.Buy It!Dead & Gone - T.I. with Justin Timberlake
29.Buy It!Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) - A.R. Rahman & The Pussycat Dolls
30.Buy It!Chasing Pavements - Adele
31.Buy It!Kiss Me Through The Phone - Soulja Boy Tell'em with Sammie
32.Buy It!Evacuate The Dancelfloor - Cascada
33.Buy It!Waking Up In Vegas - Katy Perry
34.Buy It!Favorite Girl - Justin Beiber
35.Buy It!One Less Lonely Girl - Justin Beiber
36.Buy It!Meet Me Halfway - Black Eyed Peas
37.Buy It!New Divide - Linkin Park
38.Buy It!Knock You Down - Keri Hilson, Kanye West and Ne-Yo
39.Buy It!Gives You Hell - All-American Rejects
40.Buy It!Love Sex Magic - Ciara with Justin Timberlake
41.Buy It!I Hate This Part - Pussycat Dolls
42.Buy It!Day N Nite - Kid Cudi
43.Buy It!Sugar - Flo Rida with Wynter
44.Buy It!Hush Hush - Pussycat Dolls with Nicole Scherzinger
45.Buy It!Love Drunk - Boys Like Girls
46.Buy It!Paranoid - Jonas Brothers
47.Buy It!1,2,3,4 - Plain White T's
48.Buy It!Uprising - Muse
49.Buy It!Sober - Pink
50.Buy It!Untouched - The Veronicas
51.Buy It!Mad - Ne-Yo
52.Buy It!The Climb - Miley Cyrus
53.Buy It!You Found Me - The Fray
54.Buy It!Welcome To The World - Kevin Rudolf with Rick Ross
55.Buy It!Russian Roulette - Rihanna
56.Buy It!Don't Trust me - 3OH!3
57.Buy It!I'm In Miami Trick - LMFAO
58.Buy It!Halo - Beyonce
59.Buy It!Radar - Britney Spears
60.Buy It!Careless Whisper - Seether
61.Buy It!If We Ever Meet Again - Timbaland with Katy Perry
62.Buy It!Toes - Zac Brown Band
63.Buy It!I'm On A Boat - Lonely Island with T-Pain
64.Buy It!We Made You - Eminem
65.Buy It!Decode - Paramore
66.Buy It!Blame It - Jamie Foxx with T-Pain
67.Buy It!We Weren't Born To Follow - Bon Jovi
68.Buy It!Cowboy Cassanove - Carrie Underwood
69.Buy It!Sweet Thing - Keith Urban
70.Buy It!Not Meant To Be - Theory Of Deadman
71.Buy It!Battlefield - Jordin Sparks
72.Buy It!She Wolf - Shakira
73.Buy It!At Last - Beyonce
74.Buy It!Ain't No Rest For The Wicked - Cage The Elephant
75.Buy It!I Dreamed A Dream - Susan Boyle
76.Buy It!Desolation Row - My Chemical Romance
77.Buy It!21 Guns - Green Day
78.Buy It!This Is War - 30 Seconds To Mars
79.Buy It!Her Diamonds - Rob Thomas
80.Buy It!The Fear - Lily Allen
81.Buy It!Goodbye - Kristinia DeBarge
82.Buy It!(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To - Weezer
83.Buy It!I Love College - Asher Roth
84.Buy It!Wanted - Jesse James
85.Buy It!You're A Jerk - New Boyz
86.Buy It!Good Life - OneRepublic
87.Buy It!Hoedown Throwdown - Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus)
88.Buy It!You & Me - Dave Matthews Band
89.Buy It!Young Forever - Jay-Z + Mr Hudson
90.Buy It!S.O.S. (Let The Music Play) - Jordin Sparks
91.Buy It!You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - The Offspring
92.Buy It!Kings and Queens - 30 Seconds To Mars
93.Buy It!The Wind Blows - All-American Rejects
94.Buy It!F... You - Lily Allen
95.Buy It!Your Going Down - Sick Puppies
96.Buy It!Heaven Can Wait - We The Kings
97.Buy It!Hot Mess - Cobra Starship
98.Buy It!Show Me What I'm Looking For - Carolina Liar
99.Buy It!That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings
100.Buy It!Ice Cream Freeze (Lets Chill) - Hanna Montana (Miley Cyrus)

No comments:

Post a Comment