Thursday, May 22, 2014

THE MOST POPULAR SONG HITS OF 2003


1.Buy It!Crazy In Love - Beyonce Featuring Jay-Z
"Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's
Got me looking so crazy right now (in love)"
2.Buy It!Get Low - Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz Featuring Ying Yang Twins
"3,6,9 darn your fine move it to you sing it to me one mo time
Get low, Get low [x6]"
3.Buy It!Hey Ya! - OutKast
"Hey, alright now
Alright now fellas, (YEAH!)
Now what's cooler than bein' cool?
(ICE COLD!) I can't hear ya'
I say what's cooler than bein' cool?
(ICE COLD!) whooo..."
4.Buy It!Stacy's Mom - Fountains Of Wayne
"I know it might be wrong,
But I'm in love with Stacy's Mom."
5.Buy It!Step In The Name Of Love - R Kelly
"(Step in the name of love) (Step)
(Snap in the name of love) (My fingers)
(Clap in the name of love) (Clap)"
6.Buy It!Beautiful - Christina Aguilera
"I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring me down"
7.Buy It!Baby Boy - Beyonce Featuring Sean Paul 
"Baby boy you stay on my mind
Fulfill my fantasies
I think about you all the time
I see you in my dreams"
8.Buy It!Shake Ya Tailfeather - Nelly, P. Diddy & Murphy Lee 
"Pop something move something
Shake ya tail feather, girl go and take it low"
9.Buy It!Miss Independent - Kelly Clarkson 
"Miss independent
Miss self-sufficient
Miss keep your distance
Miss unafraid
Miss out of my way
Miss don't let a man interfere, no"
10.Buy It!Ignition (remix) - R. Kelly 
"Now,um,usually I dont do this but uh....
Go head' on and break em off wit a lil' pReview of the remix...."
11.Buy It!In Da Club - 50 Cent 
"It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's yo birthday"
12.Buy It!Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake 
"Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn
To cry, cry me a river
Cry me a river-er
Cry me a river
Cry me a river-er, yea yea"
13.Buy It!Never Leave You (Uh Ooh, Uh Oooh!) - Lumidee 
"If you want me to stay
If you want me to stay
Then i'll never leave you"
14.Buy It!Landslide - The Dixie Chicks 
"And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills
Well the landslide brought me down"
15.Buy It!Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake 
"Got time, but I don't mind
Just wanna rock you gir"
16.Buy It!Senorita - Justin Timberlake 
"Senorita, I feel for you
You deal with things, that you don't have to
He doesn't love ya, I can tell by his charm
But you could feel this real love
If you just lay in my..."
17.Buy It!Right Thurr - Chingy 
"I like the way you do that right thurr (right thurr)
Switch your hips when you're walkin', let down you're hurr (let down your hurr)"
18.Buy It!Picture - Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow 
"I found your picture today
I swear I'll change my ways
I just called to say I want you to come back home "
19.Buy It!Dance With My Father - Luthor Vandross 
"If I could steal one final glance, one final step
One final dance with him
I'd play a song that would never ever end
'Cause I'd love, love, love to dance with my father again"
20.Buy It!Get Busy - Sean Paul 
"Percolate anything you want to call it
Oscillate you hip and don't take pity"
21.Buy It!Me Against the Music - Britney Spears Featuring Madonna 
"All my people on the floor
Let me see you dance
Let me see ya
All my people wantin' more
Let me see you dance"
22.Buy It!Don't Know Why - Norah Jones 
"I waited 'til I saw the sun
I don't know why I didn't come"
23.Buy It!Like Glue - Sean Paul 
"Still I got to stick to my girls like glue
And I man nah play number two"
24.Buy It!Can't Hold Us Down - Christina Aguilera 
"Never can, never will, can't hold us down
Spread the word, can't hold us down "
25.Buy It!Gossip Folks - Missy Elliot and Ludicris 
"I don't go out my house shorty
You just waiting to see
Who gon roll up in the club and then report that next week"
26.Buy It!Drift Away - Uncle Kracker featuring Dobie Gray
27.Buy It!Something - Lasgo
28.Buy It!Suga Suga - Baby Bash with Frankie J
29.Buy It!This One's For The Girls - Martina McBride
30.Buy It!Snake - R. Kelly
31.Buy It!Stand Up - Ludacris Featuring Shawnna
32.Buy It!Pass That Dutch - Missy Elliot
33.Buy It!Where is the Love? - Black Eyed Peas
34.Buy It!What Dreams Are Made Of - Hilary Duff
35.Buy It!Milkshake - Kelis
36.Buy It!Girl All The Bad Guys Want - Bowling For Soup
37.Buy It!No Letting Go - Wayne Wonder
38.Buy It!If You're Not The One - Daniel Bedingfield
39.Buy It!Big Yellow Taxi - Counting Crows featuring Vanessa Carlton
40.Buy It!Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous - Good Charlotte
41.Buy It!Fighter - Christina Aguilera
42.Buy It!Your Body Is A Wonderland - John Mayer
43.Buy It!Never (Past Tense) - Roc Project
44.Buy It!Perfect - Simple Plan
45.Buy It!Change Clothes - Jay-Z
46.Buy It!Intuition - Jewel
47.Buy It!I Can - Nas
48.Buy It!Addicted - Simple Plan
49.Buy It!Clocks - Coldplay
50.Buy It!Amazing - Josh Kelly
51.Buy It!Harder To Breathe - Maroon 5
52.Buy It!Boys of Summer - Ataris
53.Buy It!Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
54.Buy It!Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
55.Buy It!Beware of the Boys - Punjabi MC
56.Buy It!Headstrong - Trapt
57.Buy It!All The Things She Said - t.A.T.u.
58.Buy It!Bigger Than My Body - John Mayer
59.Buy It!The Remedy - Jason Mraz
60.Buy It!Concrete Angel - Martina McBride
61.Buy It!Feel Good Time - Pink
62.Buy It!Girls and Boys - Good Charlotte
63.Buy It!(There's Gotta Be) More To Life - Stacie Orrico
64.Buy It!I'm With You - Avril Lavigne
65.Buy It!My Love is like Woah - Mya
66.Buy It!(I Hate) Everything About You - Three Days Grace
67.Buy It!Trouble - Pink
68.Buy It!The Anthem - Good Charlotte
69.Buy It!Here Without You - 3 Doors Down
70.Buy It!Swing, Swing - All-American Rejects
71.Buy It!Unwell - Matchbox Twenty
72.Buy It!Family Portrait - Pink
73.Buy It!Stuck - Stacy Orrico
74.Buy It!It's Five O'Clock Somewhere - Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffett
75.Buy It!Beer For My Horses - Toby Keith and Willie Nelson
76.Buy It!I'm Glad - Jennifer Lopez
77.Buy It!I'd Do Anything - Simple Plan
78.Buy It!Come Into My World - Kylie Minogue
79.Buy It!Gossip Folks - Missy Elliott with Ludacris
80.Buy It!21 Questions - 50 Cent with Nate Dogg
81.Buy It!Calling All Angels - Train
82.Buy It!Frontin' - Pharrell with Jay-Z
83.Buy It!All I Have - Jennifer Lopez and LL Cool J
84.Buy It!Blowin Me Up (With Her Love) - JC Chazes
85.Buy It!Magic Stick - Lil Kim & 50 Cent
86.Buy It!Runnin (Dyin To Live) - Tupac
87.Buy It!One More Chance - Micheal Jackson
88.Buy It!Rock Wit You (aww Baby) - Ashanti
89.Buy It!Losing Grip - Avril Lavigne
90.Buy It!Are You Happy Now? - Michelle Branch
91.Buy It!Low - Kelly Clarkson
92.Buy It!Superman - Eminem
93.Buy It!Holidae Inn- Chingy, Ludacris and Snoop Dogg
94.Buy It!Take Me Away - Fefe Dobson
95.Buy It!Forever and For Always - Shania Twain
96.Buy It!Pimp Juice - Nelly
97.Buy It!B R Right - Trina
98.Buy It!Miss You - Aaliyah
99.Buy It!Sing For The Moment - Eminem
100.Buy It!Breathe - Michelle Branch

No comments:

Post a Comment