Friday, May 23, 2014

THE MOST POPULAR SONG HITS OF 2004

1.Buy It!Yeah! - Usher Featuring Lil Jon & Ludacris
"Yeah (yeah) shawty got down said come and get me
Yeah (yeah) I got so caught up I forgot she told me yeah yeah"
2.Buy It!Let's Get It Started In Here- Black Eyed Peas
"Everybody, everybody, get into it
Get stupid, get started"
3.Buy It!Car Wash - Christina Aguilera
"Working at the car wash (ohh, yeah)
At the car wash, yeah (come on work, baby work it, say now)"
4.Buy It!Move Ya Body - Nina Sky Featuring Jabba
"Oh move your body girl, makes the fellaz go
It's the way you ride it girl, makes the fellaz go"
5.Buy It!1985 - Bowling For Soup
"'Cause she's still preoccupied
With 19, 19, 1985"
6.Buy It!Leave (Get Out) - JoJo
"Get out (leave) right now
It's the end of you and me"
7.Buy It!Oye Mi Canto - N.O.R.E. Featuring Daddy Yankee, Nina Sky, Gem Star & Big Mato
" Boriqua, Morena, Dominicano, Colombiano
Boriqua, Morena, Cubano, Mexicano"
8.Buy It!Toxic - Britney Spears 
"I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?"
9.Buy It!Redneck Woman - Gretchen Wilson
"I'm a redneck woman
I ain't no high class broad"
10.Buy It!Breathe, Stretch, Shake - Mase with P. Diddy
" Breathe, stretch, shake, let it go
Breathe, stretch, shake, let it go"
11.Buy It!Lose My Breath - Destiny's Child
"Baby boy, make me lose my breath
Bring the noise, make me lose my breath"
12.Buy It!Over and Over - Nelly with Tim McGraw
"'Cause it's all in my head
I think about it over and over again"
13.Buy It!Goodies - Ciara Featuring Petey Pablo
"Looking for the goodies
Keep on lookin' 'cause they stay in the jar"
14.Buy It!Pieces Of Me - Ashlee Simpson
"All the pieces, pieces, pieces of me
All the pieces, pieces, pieces of me"
15.Buy It!Turn Me On - Kevin Lyttle Featuring Spragga Benz
"You got me going crazy
You turn me on, turn me on"
16.Buy It!Salt Shaker - Ying Yang Twins 
"Shake it like a salt shaker (shake it like a salt shaker)
Shake it like a salt shaker (shake it like a salt shaker)"
17.Buy It!You'll Think Of Me - Keith Urban
"In fact I'll feel a whole lot better
But you'll think of me, you'll think of me"
18.Buy It!Dude - Beenie Man with Ms. Thing 
"I want a dude who will do me in his van,
A that can handle his biz like a man"
19.Buy It!Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
"I say that you look so fine
That I really want to make you mine"
20.Buy It!Tipsy - J-Kwon
"Now everybody in the club gettin' tipsy
Everybody in the club gettin' tipsy"
21.Buy It!Take My Breath Away - Jessica Simpson
"Take my breath away
Take my breath away"
22.Buy It!Call On Me - Eric Prydz 
"call on me,
I'm the same boy I used to be"
23.Buy It!My Boo - Usher & Alicia Keys 
"I know we haven't seen each other in a while
But you will always be my boo"
24.Buy It!Drop It Like It's Hot - Snoop Dogg Featuring Pharrell
"When the pimp's in the crib ma
Drop it like its hot"
25.Buy It!Freek-A-Leek - Petey Pablo
"How you like it daddy (Would ya take it from the back?)
How you like it daddy (Gonna break it down like that)"
26.Buy It!Somebody Told Me - The Killers
27.Buy It!My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne
28.Buy It!Tempted To Touch - Rupee
29.Buy It!She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
30.Buy It!White Houses - Vanessa Carlton
31.Buy It!Welcome Back - Mase
32.Buy It!Accidentally In Love - Counting Crows
33.Buy It!White Flag - Dido
34.Buy It!You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban
35.Buy It!Hey Mama - Black Eyed Peas
36.Buy It!Numb - Linkin Park
37.Buy It!Just Lose It - Eminem
38.Buy It!It's My Life - No Doubt
39.Buy It!Gigolo - Nick Cannon
40.Buy It!I Believe In a Thing Called Love - The Darkness
41.Buy It!My Immortal - Evanescence
42.Buy It!Dirt Off Your Shoulder - Jay-Z
43.Buy It!American Idiot - Green Day
44.Buy It!Behind Blue Eyes - Limp Bizkit
45.Buy It!Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy - Big and Rich
46.Buy It!Naughty Girl - Beyonce
47.Buy It!Hotel - Cassidy Featuring R. Kelly
48.Buy It!Burn - Usher
49.Buy It!Let's Go - Trick Daddy Featuring Lil Jon & Twista
50.Buy It!My Band - D12
51.Buy It!99 Problems - Jay-Z
52.Buy It!Breaking The Habit - Linkin Park
53.Buy It!Dare You To Move - Switchfoot
54.Buy It!Culo - Pitbull
55.Buy It!Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
56.Buy It!Float On - Modest Mouse
57.Buy It!Slow Motion - Juvenile Featuring Soulja
58.Buy It!If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys
59.Buy It!Dip It Low - Christina Milian
60.Buy It!Overnight Celebrity - Twista
61.Buy It!My Place - Nelly Featuring Jaheim
62.Buy It!Love Song - 311
63.Buy It!Vertigo - U2
64.Buy It!This Love - Maroon 5
65.Buy It!King Of The Dancehall - Beenie Man
66.Buy It!Invisible - Clay Aiken
67.Buy It!Ch-Check It Out - Beastie Boys
68.Buy It!Heaven - Los Lonely Boys
69.Buy It!Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard
70.Buy It!The Reason - Hoobastank
71.Buy It!I Miss You - Blink-182
72.Buy It!Whiskey Lullaby - Brad Paisley and Alison Krause
73.Buy It!Lean Back - Terror Squad
74.Buy It!Roses - Outkast
75.Buy It!On The Way Down - Ryan Cabrera
76.Buy It!Welcome To My Life - Simple Plan
77.Buy It!Dangerously In Love - Beyonce
78.Buy It!Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
79.Buy It!Slow - Kylie Minogue
80.Buy It!Alone - Lasgo
81.Buy It!Someday - Nickleback
82.Buy It!With You - Jessica Simpson
83.Buy It!How Come - D12
84.Buy It!The Way You Move - Outkast
85.Buy It!Whiskey Girl - Toby Keith
86.Buy It!Sunshine - Lil' Flip Featuring Lea
87.Buy It!Everytime - Britney Spears
88.Buy It!(Reach Up For The) Sunrise - Duran Duran
89.Buy It!Here For The Party - Gretchen Wilson
90.Buy It!You Don't Know My Name - Alicia Keyes
91.Buy It!I Believe - Fantasia
92.Buy It!Baby It's You - JoJo with Bow Wow
93.Buy It!Feelin' Way Too Damn Good - Nickleback
94.Buy It!100 Years - Five For Fighting
95.Buy It!Meant To Live - Switchfoot
96.Buy It!Through The Wire - Kanye West
97.Buy It!F**k It (I Don't Want You Back) - Eamon
98.Buy It!Come Clean - Hilary Duff
99.Buy It!I Like That - Houston with Chingy & Nate Dogg
100.Buy It!Me, Myself and - Beyonce

No comments:

Post a Comment