Saturday, May 24, 2014

THE MOST POPULAR SONG HITS OF 2005

1.Buy It!Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani 
"'Cause I ain't no hollaback girl,
I ain't no hollabck girl"
2.Buy It!My Humps - The Black Eyed Peas
"My hump my hump my hump my hump my hump,
My hump my hump my hump my lovely little lumps"
3.Buy It!1, 2 Step - Ciara Featuring Missy Elliott
"I love it when you one, two step
Everybody one, two step"
4.Buy It!Pon De Replay - Rihanna
"Let the bass from the speakers run through ya sneakers
Move both ya feet and run to the beat"
5.Buy It!Collide - Howie Day
"Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme"
6.Buy It!Don't Cha - The Pussycat Dolls Featuring Busta Rhymes
"Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?"
7.Buy It!Lose Control - Missy Elliott Featuring Ciara & Fat Man Scoop
"Get your backs off the wall
'Cause misedemeanor said so"
8.Buy It!These Words - Natasha Bedingfield
"These words are my own
From my heart flown"
9.Buy It!Numa Numa (Dragostea Din Tea) - O-Zone
"Mai-Ya-Hi (Ma Mi A)
Mai-Ya-Hoo (Ma Mi A)"
10.Buy It!Holiday - Green Day
"This is the dawning of the rest of our lives
On holiday"
11.Buy It!Stickwitu - The Pussycat Dolls
"Nobody gonna love me better, I'm gon' stick wit you forever
Nobody gonna take me higher, I'm gon' stick wit you"
12.Buy It!Boulevard Of Broken Dreams - Green Day
"My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating"
13.Buy It!Daughters - John Mayer 
"Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
so mothers be good to your daughters too"
14.Buy It!Run It! - Chris Brown
"Let me see if you can run it, run it
Girl indeed I can run it, run it"
15.Buy It!Rich Girl - Gwen Stefani Featuring Eve 
'Cause I'd have all the money in the world
If I was a wealthy girl"
16.Buy It!Gold Digger - Kayne West Featuring Jamie Foxx
"Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger,
But she ain't messin' wit no broke, broke"
17.Buy It!We Be Burnin' - Sean Paul 
"Everyday we be burnin' not concernin' what nobody wanna say
We be earnin' dollars turning 'cause we mind de pon we pay"
18.Buy It!Listen To Your Heart - D.H.T. 
"I don't know where you're going and I don't know why,
But listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye"
19.Buy It!Don't Phunk With My Heart - The Black Eyed Peas
" I wonder if I take you home
Would you still be in love, baby (in love, baby)"
20.Buy It!Seasons Of Love - Cast Of Rent
"Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes
How do you measure, measure a year?"
21.Buy It!Bananza (Belly Dancer) - Akon
"Don't be shy girl, go Bananza
Shake ya body like a belly dancer"
22.Buy It!Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson 
"But since you been gone
I can breathe for the first time"
23.Buy It!Sugar, We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy
"We're going down, down in an earlier round,
And sugar we're going down swinging"
24.Buy It!Axel F - Crazy Frog 
"Ring ding ding ding ding
A ring ding ding dingdemgdemg"
25.Buy It!Photograph - Nickelback
"Every memory of looki' out the back door
I have the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor"
26.Buy It!Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day 
"The innocent can never last
Wake me up when September ends"
27.Buy It!More Than Words - Frankie J
"More than words is all you have to do to make it real
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me, yeah"
28.Buy It!Ordinary People - John Legend
"We're just ordinary people
We don't know which way to go"
29.Buy It!Untitled (How Can This Happen To Me?) - Simple Plan
"And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done"
30.Buy It!Wake Up - Hilary Duff 
"Wake up, wake up on a Saturday night,
Could be New York, maybe Hollywood and Vine"
31.Buy It!Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney
"I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul"
32.Buy It!Gasolina - Daddy Yankee
"A ella le gusta la gasolina (Dame mas gasolina!)
Como le encanta la gasolina (Dame mas gasolina!)
33.Buy It!Obsession (No Es Amor) - Frankie J. Featuring Baby Bash
"Amor, no es amor (if this ain't love)
Is this an illusion that I have in my heart?"
34.Buy It!Like You - Bow Wow with Ciara
"And I believe it
'Cause I ain't never had nobody do me like you"
35.Buy It!Switch - Will Smith
"Hey switch, turn it over and hit it
Turn around, now switch"
36.Buy It!Girlfight - Brooke Valentine Featuring Lil Jon & Big Boi
"We 'bout to swang dem thangs
It's about to be a what, girl fight!"
37.Buy It!Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson
"But you won't get to see these tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes"
38.Buy It!Have A Nice Day - Bon Jovi 
"When the world gets in my face,
I say, have a nice day"
39.Buy It!Wait (The Whisper Song) - Ying Yang Twins
"Hey how you doin' lil' mama?
Lemme whisper in your ear"
40.Buy It!Live Like You Were Dying - Tim McGraw
"Someday I hope you get the chance
To live like you were dying"
41.Buy It!Shake - Ying Yang Twins
"Shake, shake, just shake, shake
Just shake, shake"
42.Buy It!Lighter's Up - Lil Kim
"Chi-Town keep puttin' dem lighters up
No matter where you from put ya lighters up"
43.Buy It!Sitting, Waiting, Wishing - Jack Johnson
"Must I always be waiting, waiting on you
Must I always be playing, playing your fool"
44.Buy It!Don't Lie - Black Eyed Peas
"What you gonna do when it all comes out
When I really see you and what you're all about"
45.Buy It!American Baby - Dave Matthews Band
"Stay beautiful baby
I hope you stay, American baby"
46.Buy It!We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
" Come back baby, please
'Cause we belong together"
47.Buy It!Because of You - Kelly Clarkson
"Because of you
I never stray to far from the sidewalk"
48.Buy It!Get Right - Jennifer Lopez 
"Before the night is up,
We can get right, tonight, we can get right"
49.Buy It!Hung Up - Madonna
"Time goes by so slowly for those who wait
No time to hesitate"
50.Buy It!Mr. Brightside - The Killers
"Open up my eager eyes
Cause I'm Mr. Brightside"
51.Buy It!Lonely - Akon 
"Lonely, I'm so lonely
I have nobody to call my own"
52.Buy It!I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte 
"I just want to live
Don't really care about the things that they say"
53.Buy It!Stay Fly - Three 6 Mafia 
"I gotta stay fly I I I I I I I I
Until I die I I I I I I I I"
54.Buy It!Numb/Encore - Jay-Z/Linkin Park 
"Can i get an encore?
Do you want more?"
55.Buy It!Party Like A Rockster - JTX 
"Party like a rockstar
Totally, dude!"
56.Buy It!Pimpin All Over The World - Ludicris and Bobby Valentino 
"The fancy cars, the women and the caviar
You know who we are, cause we pimpin all over the world"
57.Buy It!Feel Good Inc - Gorillaz
"Windmill, windmill for the land,
Turn forever hand in hand"
58.Buy It!Beverly Hills - Weezer
"Beverly Hills, that's where I want to be! (Gimme, gimme)
Linving in Beverly Hills"
59.Buy It!Speed Of Sound - Coldplay
"Birds came flying from the underground
If you could see it then you'd understand"
60.Buy It!Boyfriend - Ashlee Simpson
"Cause you really got it wrong,
I didn't steal your boyfriend"
61.Buy It!Don't Bother - Shakira
"The ring you gave to her will lose its shine
So don't bother, be unkind"
62.Buy It!Karma - Alicia Keyes
"what goes up, must come down
Now who's cryin', desirin' to come back"
63.Buy It!I Think They Like Me - Den Franchise Boyz
"Oh I think they like me
Oh I think they like me"
64.Buy It!Just The Girl - The Click Five
"But I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for"
65.Buy It!La La - Ashlee Simpson
" You make me wanna la la, la la la, la la, la la la la la la la la la
You make me wanna la la, la la la"
66.Buy It!La Tortura - Shakira Featuring Alejandro Sanz
" Que te fueras sin decir a dónde
Ay amor, fue una tortura perderte"
67.Buy It!Number One Spot - Ludicris 
"Don't slip up or get got
I'm comin' for my number one spot"
68.Buy It!Let Me Love You - Mario
"Baby you should let me love you, love you, love you,
Love you yeah"
69.Buy It!Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own - U2
"And its you when I don't pick up the phone
Sometimes you can't make it on your own"
70.Buy It!It's Like That - Mariah Carey 
"No tears, no time to cry
Just makin' the most of my life"
71.Buy It!Look What You've Done - Jet
"Oh, look what you've done,
You've made a fool of everyone"
72.Buy It!Candy Shop - 50 Cent Featuring Olivia
"I'll take you to the candy shop
I'll let you like my lollipop"
73.Buy It!Pretty Vegas - INXS
"It ain't pretty when the pretty leaves you
With no place to go."
74.Buy It!Scars - Papa Roach
"And our scars remind us that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to fail"
75.Buy It!As Good As I Once Was - Toby Keith
"I ain't as good as I once was
I got a few years on me now"
76.Buy It!Incomplete - Backstreet Boys
77.Buy It!I'm Feeling You - Santana featuring Michelle Branch
78.Buy It!Disco Inferno - 50 Cent
79.Buy It!Shut Up - Simple Plan
80.Buy It!Caught Up - Usher
81.Buy It!Ass Like That - Eminem
82.Buy It!Oh - Ciara Featuring Ludacris
83.Buy It!Devils and Dust - Bruce Springsteen
84.Buy It!1 Thing - Amerie
85.Buy It!She's No You - Jesse McCartney
86.Buy It!Soldier - Destiny's Child
87.Buy It!You and Me - Lifehouse
88.Buy It!Loney No More - Rob Thomas
89.Buy It!Grid With Me - Pretty Ricky
90.Buy It!I Don't WAnt To Be - Gavin McGraw
91.Buy It!Mockingbird - Eminem
92.Buy It!Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
93.Buy It!Sugar (Gimme Some) - Trick Daddy with Ludicris
94.Buy It!Bring Em Out - T.I.
95.Buy It!Better Days - GooGoo Dolls
96.Buy It!This Is How A Heart Break - Rob Thomas
97.Buy It!Almost - Bowling For Soup
98.Buy It!These Boots Are Made For Walkin' - Jessica Simpson
99.Buy It!Chariot - Gavin DeGraw
100.Buy It!Encore - Eminem

No comments:

Post a Comment