Monday, May 26, 2014

ΤΗΕ MOST POPULAR SONG HITS OF 2007

1.Buy It!Cupid Shuffle - Cupid
2.Buy It!The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani and Akon 
"If I could escape and recreate a place that's my own world
and I could be your favorite girl (forever) perfectly together"
3.Buy It!Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne 
"Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!"
4.Buy It!Umbrella - Rihanna featuring Jay-Z
"When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever"
5.Buy It!Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood 
"And he don't know that I dug my key into the side
of his pretty little souped up four wheel drive"
6.Buy It!Rehab - Amy Winehouse 
"I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go"
7.Buy It!Crank Dat - Soulja Boy
"Soulja boy off in this h--
Watch me crank it watch me roll"
8.Buy It!Fergalicious - Fergie
"Fergalicious definition make them boys go loco
They want my treasure so they get their pleasures from my photo"
9.Buy It!Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
"Times Square can't shine as bright as you
I swear it's true"
10.Buy It!Glamorous - Fergie 
"We flying the first class up in the sky
Poppin' champagne, livin' the life"
11.Buy It!Bubbly - Colbie Caillat 
"Cause every time I see your bubbly face
I get the tingles in a silly place"
12.Buy It!The Way I Are - Timbaland with Keri Hilson
13.Buy It!Stronger - Kanye West
14.Buy It!Cyclone - Baby Bash and T-Pain
15.Buy It!Break It Off - Rihanna and Sean Paul
16.Buy It!Wall To Wall - Chris Brown with T-Pain
17.Buy It!Give It To Me - Timbaland, Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake
18.Buy It!Don't Matter - Akon
19.Buy It!Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown
20.Buy It!Apologize - Timbaland with OneRepublic
21.Buy It!Lip Gloss - Lil Mama
22.Buy It!Gimme More - Britney Spears
23.Buy It!No One - Alicia Keys
24.Buy It!Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston
25.Buy It!Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5
26.Buy It!Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift
27.Buy It!Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy
28.Buy It!Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
29.Buy It!1234 - Feist
30.Buy It!Cupid's Chokehold - Gym Class Heroes
31.Buy It!Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
32.Buy It!Party Like A Rock Star - Shop Boyz
33.Buy It!S.O.S. - Jonas Brothers
34.Buy It!How Far We've Come - Matchbox 20
35.Buy It!What I've Done - Linkin Park
36.Buy It!Candyman - Christina Aguilera
37.Buy It!Read My Mind - The Killers
38.Buy It!Icky Thump - The White Stripes
39.Buy It!2 Step - Unk
40.Buy It!Here In Your Arms - HelloGoodbye
41.Buy It!Welcome To The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
42.Buy It!Waiting On The World To Change - John Mayer
43.Buy It!Who Knew - PInk
44.Buy It!Say It Right - Nelly Furtado
45.Buy It!Clumsy - Fergie
46.Buy It!Wait A Minute - Pussycat Dolls with Timbaland
47.Buy It!Clothes Off! - Gym Class Heres
48.Buy It!U + Ur Hand - Pink
49.Buy It!Potential Break Up Song - Aly AJ
50.Buy It!Home - Daughtry
51.Buy It!Little Wonders - Rob Thomas
52.Buy It!The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls
53.Buy It!He Said She Said - Ashley Tisdale
54.Buy It!What Goes Around Comes Around - Justin Timberlake
55.Buy It!Walk It Out - Unk
56.Buy It!Dig - Incubus
57.Buy It!Shut Up and Drive - Rihanna
58.Buy It!Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
59.Buy It!Into The Ocean - Blue October
60.Buy It!When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne
61.Buy It!The Pretender - Foo Fighters
62.Buy It!Bleed It Out - Linkin Park
63.Buy It!Lost In This Moment - Big & Rich
64.Buy It!You Know I'm No Good - Amy Winehouse
65.Buy It!Never Too Late - The Killers
66.Buy It!Me Love - Sean Kingston
67.Buy It!Good Life - Kanye West with T-Pain
68.Buy It!Time After Time - QuietDrive
69.Buy It!Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance
70.Buy It!Pain - Three Days Grace
71.Buy It!Smile - Lily Allen
72.Buy It!I'm So Hood - DJ Khaled with T-Pain, Trick Daddy,
73.Buy It!Wadsyaname - Nelly
74.Buy It!You Can't Stop The Beat - Hairspray
75.Buy It!Starlight - Muse
76.Buy It!What Time Is It - High School Musical 2
77.Buy It!Hate That I LOve You - Rihanna and Ne-Yo
78.Buy It!Young Folks - Peter Bjorn and John
79.Buy It!Face Down - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
80.Buy It!This Is Why I'm Hot - Mims
81.Buy It!Shadowplay - The Killers
82.Buy It!Radar - Britney Spears
83.Buy It!Year 3000 - Jonas Brothers
84.Buy It!Summer Love - Justin Timberlake
85.Buy It!Whine Up - Kat De Luna with Elephant Man
86.Buy It!Pop Lock and Drop It - Huey
87.Buy It!Working Class Hero - Green Day
88.Buy It!Easy - Paula DeAnda with Bow Wow
89.Buy It!Boston - Augustana
90.Buy It!Tim McGraw - Taylor Swift
91.Buy It!Grace Kelly - Mika
92.Buy It!You Are The Music In Me - High School Musical
93.Buy It!Honestly - Cartel
94.Buy It!The Way I Am - Ingrid Michealson
95.Buy It!She's Like The Wind - Lumidee with Tony Sunshine
96.Buy It!Kiss the Girl - Ashley Tisdale
97.Buy It!Crazy Car - Naked Brothers Band
98.Buy It!Hold On - Jonas Brothers
99.Buy It!True Friend - Hannah Montana
100.Buy It!Without Love - Hairspray

No comments:

Post a Comment