Saturday, January 8, 2011

THE WORST SONG IN HISTORY...

Bob Geldof says he's sorry for writing one of the worst songs in the world..

"I am responsible for two of the worst songs in history. [One is] 'Do They Know It's Christmas? The other one is 'We Are The World,' he tells Australia's Daily Telegraph. "Any day soon, I will go to the supermarket, head to the meat counter and it will be playing. Every [expletive] Christmas."

The Irish singer, who wrote "Do They Know It's Christmas?" with Midge Ure for Band Aid in 1984, says he also gets irritated when carolers perform the charity hit in front of his home during the holidays..

"They think 'Do They Know It's Christmas?' is as old as 'Silent Night,'" Geldof says. "Sometimes I think that's wild because I wrote it. Or else I am thinking how much I want them to stop because they are doing it really badly."

No comments:

Post a Comment