Thursday, February 26, 2015

 Madonna falls off stage


Pop star Madonna has fallen off the stage during her performance at the 2015 Brit Awards.
The singer tumbled down a set of stairs and landed awkwardly, apparently after a dancer tried to remove a cape she was wearing at the start of her routine.
However, she recovered and returned to the stage to finish her song, Living For Love.
She later released a statement saying she was "fine" and her cape had been "tied too tight".
"Nothing can stop me and love really lifted me up," she wrote on Instagram, referencing the lyrics to her song. "Thanks for your good wishes!"
Madonna

The painful incident came at the end of a ceremony where Ed Sheeran and Sam Smith both won two awards.
line

Madonna
You may have wondered why there was no gasp of shock from the O2 crowd as Madonna took her backward tumble.
Well, sitting way up in the balcony seats among some of Madonna's biggest fans - the type who know and sing along with every lyric - the initial thought was that it may have been a particularly well orchestrated dance manoeuvre.
Consider the evidence - she fell on the lyric "I let down my guard, I fell into your arms" and was back on her feet to sing purposely "now that it's over, I'm going to carry on".
The truth later emerged but credit to the showbiz trooper for carrying on. In the words of those other Brit Award history-makers Chumbawamba "I get knocked down but I get up again".

No comments:

Post a Comment