Tuesday, October 2, 2012

THEY HAD A THING GOING ON...


Brigitte Nielsen affair confirmed in Schwarzenegger book
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Brigitte Nielsen agree: They had an affair in the mid-'80s. (Michael Nelson / EPA, left; Tim Whitby / Getty Images, right)


Brigitte Nielsen told the world last year, and now we know it to be true: She had an affair with Arnold Schwarzenegger during the filming of the 1985 movie "Red Sonja," at a time when he was already living with Maria Shriver.
Schwarzenegger 'fessed up to a "hot affair" with the actress and former model in his new memoir, "Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story," which came out Monday.
The 65-year-old wrote that he knew the fling with Nielsen wouldn’t last, according to the Associated Press, and that it actually made him realize that he wanted to marry Shriver.
"How serious it was with her [at the time], I don’t know," Nielsen told the Daily Mail in June 2011 while doing the rounds for "You Only Get One Life." "He never spoke about her — and the way he was living his life with me, I felt I was the only one. Then I realized about him and Maria and, wow, I felt cheated.
"Maybe I wouldn’t have got into it if he said, 'I'm going to marry Maria and this is dead serious,' but he didn’t, and our affair carried on."
Nielsen, 49, has been married five times and has four kids. She and Mario Dessi, 15 years her junior, were wed in 2006.
"We wanted to try everything, and so we did," the actress and former model told the Daily Mail about Arnold. "There were no restrictions, no promises, nothing, and it was a great time in my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment