Wednesday, February 20, 2013

MUSIC MOGUL CLIVE DAVIS REVEALS HE IS BISEXUAL


Music mogul Clive Davis is speaking out about his personal life and has revealed that he is bisexual.
The music industry vet, who has worked with a slew of greats over the years including Whitney Houston, Bruce Springsteen and Kelly Clarkson, opened up in his new memoir about his past relationships, which have included both men and women. "After my second marriage failed, I met a man who was also grounded in music. Having only had loving relationships and sexual intimacy with women, I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have that with a male, and found that I could," the 80-year-old writes in his book, "The Soundtrack of my Life,"
According to Clive, bisexuality is often "misunderstood" and explained that he has he's "never stopped being attracted to women."
"The adage is that you're either straight or gay or lying, but that's not my experience," he writes. "To call me anything other than bisexual would be inaccurate."
Clive goes on to explain that his bisexuality was "something that my children and close friends have always known, but that I knew I would need to discuss in a biography."
He also spoke to ABC News about coming out as bisexual, telling "Nightline's" Cynthia McFadden for an upcoming interview, "For over 50 years I never had sex with a male. It wasn't repressed. I had very good sexual relationships with women."

No comments:

Post a Comment