Wednesday, May 21, 2014

THE MOST POPULAR SONG HITS OF 2002


1.Buy It!A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson
"Oh, moment like this, moment like
Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this
Oh, like this "
2.Buy It!Hot In Herre - Nelly 
"Hot in, so hot in here! So hot in, hot, oh!
With a little bit of, uh uh, and a little bit of, uh uh"
3.Buy It!Complicated - Avril Lavigne 
"Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated"
4.Buy It!Girlfriend - N Sync & Nelly 
"He doesn't even know you're there
'Cause he don't love your eyes (no)
And he don't love your smile (no)
Girl you know that ain't fair (c'mon) "
5.Buy It!Sk8er Boi - Avril Lavigne 
"He was a boy
She was a girl
Can I make it anymore obvious?
He was a punk.
She did ballet.
What more can I say?"
6.Buy It!Can't Fight The Moonlight - LeAnn Rimes 
"You can try to resist
Try to hide from my kiss
But you know
But you know that you can't fight the moonlight "
7.Buy It!A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton 
"If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by"
8.Buy It!Dirrty - Christina Aguilera 
"Wanna get rowdy
Gonna get a little unruly
Get it fired up in a hurry
Wanna get dirrty"
9.Buy It!Heaven - DJ Sammy 
"Oh, thinking about all our younger years
There was only you and me
We were young and wild and free"
10.Buy It!Gimme The Light - Sean Paul 
"Could I be your protector
your buff in every sector"
11.Buy It!The World's Greatest - Kelly 
"I am a mountain
I am a tall tree
Oh, I am a swift wind
Sweepin' the country"
12.Buy It!Jenny From The Block - Jennifer Lopez Featuring Jadakiss & Styles 
"Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got
I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block
Used to have a little, now I have a lot
No matter where I go, I know where I came from "
13.Buy It!Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue (The Angry American) - Toby Keith 
"American Girls and American Guys
W¡ll always stand up and salute
W¡ll always recognize
When we see Old Glory Flying"
14.Buy It!Goodbye To You - Michelle Branch 
"Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
You were the one I loved
The one thing that I tried to hold on to"
15.Buy It!The Game Of Love - Santana Featuring Michelle Branch 
"A little bit of laughs
A little bit of pain
I'm telling you, my babe
It's all in the game of love "
16.Buy It!Young'n (Holla Back) - Fabolous 
"Holla back Young'n (Hoooo Hoooo!)
Holla back (Hoooo Hoooo!)"
17.Buy It!She Hates Me - Puddle Of Mudd 
"I tried too hard
and she tore my feelings like I had none
and ripped them away"
18.Buy It!Can't Get You Out Of My Head - Kylie Minogue 
"I just can't get you out of my head
Boy your loving is all I think about
I just can't get you out of my head
Boy it's more than I dare to think about"
19.Buy It!Starry Eyed Surprise - Oakenfold Featuring Shifty Shellshock 
"Oh my, starry eyed surprise
Sun down to sun rise
Dance all night
We gonna dance all night"
20.Buy It!The Middle - Jimmy Eat World 
"It just takes some time
Little girl you're in the middle of the ride
Everything, everything will be just fine
Everything, everything will be alright, alright"
21.Buy It!Just A Friend 2002 - Mario 
"Oh baby you
Got what I need (got what I need)
But you say I'm just a friend (Say I'm Just A Friend)
But you say I'm just a friend (Say I'm Just A Friend)"
22.Buy It!Hey Baby - No Doubt and Bounty Killer 
"All the boys say,
Hey Baby, Hey Baby, Hey
Girls Say, Girls Say,
Hey Baby, Hey Baby, Hey
Hey Baby Baby"
23.Buy It!Work It - Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott 
"To my fellas
I like the way you work that
To my ladies
You sure know how to work that"
24.Buy It!U Don't Have To Call - Usher 
"U don't have to call
It's okay girl
I'm gonna be alright tonight"
25.Buy It!Say I Yi Yi - Ying Yang Twins 
"Gentlemen club let me see ya I yi yi
Blue flame let me see ya I yi yi "
26.Buy It!Without Me - Eminem
27.Buy It!Rapture (Tastes So Sweet) -iio
28.Buy It!Hero - Chad Kroeger Featuring Josey Scott
29.Buy It!Cleanin' Out My Closet - Eminem
30.Buy It!Gotta Get Thru This - Daniel Bedingfield
31.Buy It!Who's Your Daddy - Toby Keith
32.Buy It!Oops (Oh My) - Tweet
33.Buy It!A Woman's Worth - Alicia Keys
34.Buy It!In The End - Linkin Park
35.Buy It!Ain't It Funny - Jennifer Lopez & Ja Rule
36.Buy It!Luv U Better - LL Cool J
37.Buy It!Gangsta Lovin - Eve and Alicia Keys
38.Buy It!Lose Yourself - Eminem
39.Buy It!Hella Good - No Doubt
40.Buy It!I Need A Girl (part 1) - P. Diddy, Usher and Loon
41.Buy It!Always On Time - Ja Rule and Ashanti
42.Buy It!Escape - Enrique Iglesias
43.Buy It!My Sacrifice - Creed
44.Buy It!What's Luv? - Fat Joe and Ashanti
45.Buy It!Disease - Matchbox Twenty
46.Buy It!Underneath It All - No Doubt and Lady Saw
47.Buy It!Underneath Your Clothes - Shakira
48.Buy It!Foolish - Ashanti
49.Buy It!My Neck My Back - Khia
50.Buy It!A Little Less Conversation - Elvis vs JXL
51.Buy It!Pass The Courvoisier Part II - Busta Rhymes with Diddy & Pharrell
52.Buy It!Days Go By - Dirty Vegas
53.Buy It!Rollout (My Business) - Ludacris
54.Buy It!Don't Let Me Get Me - Pink
55.Buy It!Objection (Tango) - Shakira
56.Buy It!7 Days - Craig David
57.Buy It!Stole - Kelly Rowland
58.Buy It!Take Ya Home - Lil Bow Wow
59.Buy It!The Rising - Bruce Springsteen
60.Buy It!Just Like A Pill - Pink
61.Buy It!Down Ass Chick - Ja Rule
62.Buy It!Dilemma - Nelly & Kelly Rowland
63.Buy It!Youth Of The Nation - P.O.D.
64.Buy It!All You Wanted - Michelle Branch
65.Buy It!Where Are You Going - Dave Matthews Band
66.Buy It!Happy - Ashanti
67.Buy It!Feel It Boy - Beenie Man
68.Buy It!Still Fly - Big Tymers
69.Buy It!The Ketchup Song - Las Ketchup
70.Buy It!I Need A Girl (part 2) - P. Diddy, Usher and Loon
71.Buy It!Roc The Mic - Beanie Sigel & Freeway
72.Buy It!No Such Thing - John Mayer
73.Buy It!Don't Mess With My Man - Nivea with Jagged Edge
74.Buy It!Like I Love You - Justin Timberlake
75.Buy It!Overprotected - Britney Spears
76.Buy It!Wherever You May Go - The Calling
77.Buy It!One Last Breath - Creed
78.Buy It!Disease - Matchbox Twenty
79.Buy It!I Love You - Faith Evans
80.Buy It!What About us? - Brandy
81.Buy It!Here To Stay - Korn
82.Buy It!I'm Gonna Be Alright - Jennifer Lopez with Naz
83.Buy It!Love At First Sight - Kylie Minogue
84.Buy It!Why Don't We Fall In Love - Amerie
85.Buy It!Hey Ma - Cam'ron with Juelz Santana
86.Buy It!Jigga - Jay-Z
87.Buy It!Break Ya Neck - Busta Rhymes
88.Buy It!Don't Say Goodbye - Paulina Rubino
89.Buy It!Hands Clean - Alanis Morissette
90.Buy It!uh Huh - B2K
91.Buy It!More Than a Woman - Aailyah
92.Buy It!Oh Boy - Cam'ron with Juelz Santana
93.Buy It!Die Another Day - Madonna
94.Buy It!Lights, Camera, Action! - Mr. Cheeks
95.Buy It!I'm Gonna Getcha Good - Shania Twain
96.Buy It!Standing Still - Jewel
97.Buy It!Ordinary Day - Vanessa Carlton
98.Buy It!Insatiable - Darren Hayes
99.Buy It!The Cowboy In Me - Tim McGraw
100.Buy It!Thank You - Lil Bow Wow

No comments:

Post a Comment