
30 donne del West
(by ?) - Adriano Celentano [#19]

33/1a verità
(by ?) - I Roll's 33
A chi (Hurt) (by Crane,J - Jacobs,A - Mogol) - Fausto Leali (1966) [#1]


A piedi scalzi
(by ?) - Roby Crispiano

L'Abito non fa il beatnik (Keep on running)
(by Edwards - Evy - Vandelli,M) - Evy

Adagio
(by ?) - Udo Jurgens (1968)

Ain't no mountain high enough
(by Ashford,N - Simpson,V) - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell

Al bar del corso
(by ?) - Giorgio Gaber

Al mattino
(by ?) - I Califfi

Alabama song (Whiskey Bar)
(by Brecht,B - Weill,K) - The Doors

All along the watchtower
(by Dylan,B) - Bob Dylan

America
(by Bernstein,L - Sondheim,S) - The Nice

L'Amore è come il sole
(by ?) - Piergiorgio Farina

L'Amore tornerà
(by Ferrazza - Guatelli) - Le Anime (1966)

Angel
(by Hendrix,J) - Jimi Hendrix

L'antisociale
(by Anselmo - Pantros - Pontiack,E - Sciascia - Verona,T) - Francesco Guccini

Arizona Colt
(by ?) - Raoul (1966)

Arnold Layne
(by Barrett,S) - Pink Floyd

At the zoo
(by ?) - Simon and Garfunkel (1966)

L'Atomica cinese
(by Guccini,F) - Francesco Guccini

Atto di forza n.10
(by ?) - I Ragazzi del Sole [#50]

Ave Maria di Gounod
(by ?) - Claudio Villa

Baby, I love you
(by Shannon,R) - Aretha Franklin

Balla balla
(by ?) - Annarita Spinaci

The Ballad of Green Berets
(by Moore,R - Sadler,B) - Sgt. Barry Sadler (1966)

Ballerina
(by ?) - Maurizio

La Bamba
(by anonimo - Valens,R) - The Pipers
A Banda (by De Hollanda,CB) - Chico Buarque De Hollanda

La Banda (by Amurri,A - De Hollanda,CB) - Mina [#2]

Il Beat cos'è (The beat goes on)
(by Bono,S) - La Ragazza '77 (Ambra Borelli)

The Beat goes on
(by Bono,S) - Sonny and Cher (1966) [#42]

Bernadette
(by ?) - The Four Tops

Bisogna saper perdere
(by Cassia,G - Cini,R) - The Rokes [#4]

Bisogna saper perdere
(by Cassia,G - Cini,R) - Lucio Dalla [#30]

Black time
(by ?) - I Rokketti

Bluebird
(by Stills,S) - Buffalo Springfield

Bocca di rosa
(by De Andrè,F) - Fabrizio De Andrè


Bond Street
(by Bacharach,B - David,H) - Burt Bacharach

Break on through (to the other side)
(by Morrison,J) - The Doors

Bring it up
(by Brown,J) - James Brown [#47]

Brown eyed girl
(by Morrison,V) - Morrison, Van

Il Buono il brutto il cattivo
(by Morricone,E) - Ennio Morricone (1966) [#25]


Caffè amaro
(by ?) - I Kings

Il Cammino di ogni speranza
(by Napolitano,U) - Caterina Caselli [#16]

Il Cammino di ogni speranza
(by Napolitano,U) - Sonny and Cher

Cannella
(by Pagani,H / Antoine) - Antoine [#14]

Can't take my eyes off of you
(by Crewe,B - Gaudio,B) - Frankie Valli


Canta (che ti passa la paura)
(by De Vita,T - Pagani,H) - Herbert Pagani

Canta ragazzina
(by Pattaccini,I - Prog) - Bobby Solo [#22]

Canta ragazzina
(by Pattaccini,I - Prog) - Connie Francis [#54]

Canta ragazzina
(by Pattaccini,I - Prog) - Mina [#32]

Canta ragazzina
(by Pattaccini,I - Prog) - Santo and Johnny

La Canzone del marinaio
(by ?) - Little Tony [#45]

La Canzone di Barbara
(by De Andrè,F) - Fabrizio De Andrè

Cara felicità (This is my song)
(by Chaplin,C) - Petula Clark [#23]

Cara maestra
(by Tenco,L) - Luigi Tenco

Carrie-Ann
(by Clarke,A - Hicks,T - Nash,G) - The Hollies

Cartoline
(by Canfora,B) - Mina

Casino Royale
(by Bacharach,B - David,H) - Herb Alpert

C'è chi spera
(by Colonnello,G - Pace,D - Panzeri,M) - Riki Maiocchi

C'è chi spera
(by Colonnello,G - Pace,D - Panzeri,M) - Marianne Faithfull

Cercate di abbracciare tutto il mondo come noi
(by Bardotti,S - Cassia - Shapiro,S) - The Rokes [#12]

Cerchi nell'acqua
(by Remigi,M / Lai,F) - Memo Remigi

La Chanson des vieux amants
(by Brel,J - Jouannest,G) - Jacques Brel


Chattanooga choo choo
(by Gordon,M - Warren,H) - Harpers Bizarre

Che vuole questa musica stasera
(by Amendola - Gagliardi,P) - Peppino Gagliardi

Ci sei solo tu (I've been loving you too long)
(by Butler,B - Redding,O) - Fausto Leali

Ci vuole poco
(by ?) - Rita Pavone

Il Cielo
(by Bardotti,S - Dalla,L - Reverberi) - Lucio Dalla


Cold sweat
(by Brown,J - Ellis,A) - James Brown

Come Adriano
(by Backy,D) - Don Backy (1966)

Come Moby Dick
(by ?) - Ricky Shayne

Il Contadino (Hold on I'm coming)
(by Beretta,L - Del Prete,M - Porter) - I Ragazzi della Via Gluck

La Contessa di Hong Kong
(by ?) - Bob Mitchell

La Coppia più bella del mondo
(by Beretta,L - Conte,P - Del Prete,M) - Adriano Celentano con Claudia Mori [#1]

Corcovado
(by Jobim,AC - Lees,J) - Sergio Mendes and Brasil '66

Cordialmente
(by ?) - Ornella Vanoni

Corriamo
(by Argenio,G - Cassano,F - Conti,C) - Isabella Iannetti [#11]
Cuore matto (by Ambrosino,A - Savio,T) - Little Tony [#1]

Cuore matto
(by Ambrosino,A - Savio,T) - Mario Zelinotti [#32]

Dammi la mano per ricominciare
(by Migliacci,F / Enriquez,L - Zambrini,B) - Gianni Morandi [#22]

Dandelion
(by Jagger,M - Richards,K) - The Rolling Stones

La Danza delle note (Puppet on a string)
(by Coulter - Martin) - Sandie Shaw [#11]

Darsi un bacio
(by ?) - Remo Germani

Daydream believer
(by Stewart,J) - The Monkees

Dead end street
(by ?) - Lou Rawls

Dear Mrs. Applebee
(by ?) - David Garrick

Death of a clown
(by Davies,D) - Dave Davies & The Kinks

Dedicated to the one I love
(by Bass - Pauling) - The Mamas and the Papas


Dedicato all'amore
(by Testa - Pace - Dunnio) - Dionne Warwick

Dedicato all'amore
(by Testa - Pace - Dunnio) - Peppino Di Capri [#47]

Detroit City
(by Dill - Tillis) - Tom Jones

Devi aver fiducia in me
(by Specchia - Martini) - Roberta Amadei

Devi aver fiducia in me
(by Specchia - Martini) - Carmelo Pagano

Diceva diceva
(by ?) - Gabriella Marchi

Dipingi un mondo per me
(by ?) - Milva

Dite a Laura che l'amo (Tell Laura I love her)
(by Barry - Nistri - Pantagruele - Railegh) - Michele [#18]


Dolcemente (Love me tender)
(by ?) - Ricky Shayne

Un Dollaro d'amore
(by ?) - Robertino (1966) [#39]

Una Domenica così
(by Baudo,P - Paolini - Silvestri - Vantellini,R) - Gianni Morandi

La Donna di un amico mio
(by Carlos,R) - Roberto Carlos [#14]

Don't play that song
(by Nugetre - Nelson) - Rocky Roberts

Don't sleep in the subway
(by Hatch,T - Trent) - Petula Clark (1966)

Dove credi di andare
(by Endrigo,S) - Sergio Endrigo [#29]

Dove credi di andare
(by Endrigo,S) - Memo Remigi [#51]

Dove non so (Tema di Lara)
(by Calabrese,G - Webster,PF / Jarre,M) - Rita Pavone (1966) [#51]

Dove non so (Tema di Lara)
(by Calabrese,G - Webster,PF / Jarre,M) - Orietta Berti (1966) [#36]

Dove non so (Tema di Lara)
(by Calabrese,G - Webster,PF / Jarre,M) - Connie Francis

Dov'eri tu
(by ?) - Alain Barriere

...E allora dai!
(by Battiato,F - Gaber,G) - Giorgio Gaber [#13]

...E allora dai!
(by Battiato,F - Gaber,G) - Remo Germani [#67]

E' dall'amore che nasce l'uomo
(by Vandelli,M) - Equipe 84

E la chiamano estate
(by Califano - Martino - Zanin) - Bruno Martino (1966)


E non sbattere la porta
(by ?) - Bruno Martino

E' perchè io ti amo
(by ?) - Maurizio Arena

E' più forte di me
(by Del Monaco,T - Polito) - Tony Del Monaco

E' più forte di me
(by Del Monaco,T - Polito) - Betty Curtis

Eccola di nuovo (Here comes my baby)
(by Stevens,C) - The Rokes [#16]

En bandouliere
(by ?) - Adamo

The End
(by Morrison,J) - The Doors


Era la donna mia
(by Meccia,G) - Robertino [#19]

Era settembre
(by ?) - Nana Mouskouri

Era uno come noi
(by ?) - I Profeti

Eravamo in 100.000
(by Beretta,L - Celentano,A - Del Prete,M - Detto,M) - Adriano Celentano

Ero l'attendente del Kaiser (I was Kaiser Bill's Batman)
(by ?) - I Bruzi

Ero l'attendente del Kaiser (I was Kaiser Bill's Batman)
(by ?) - Little Black and His Brand

Estate senza te (J'ai entendu la mer)
(by Pagani,H / Christophe) - Christophe [#3]

Even the bad times are good
(by Callander - Murray) - The Tremeloes

Everlasting love
(by Cason,JE - McGayden) - Robert Knight

Everybody needs somebody (to love)
(by Berns,B - Wexler,J) - Wilson Pickett

Expressway to your heart
(by ?) - The Soul Survivors

Far East suite
(by Ellington,D - Strayhorn,B) - Duke Ellington
Fatalità (by Bardotti,S / Pintucci,P) - I Bertas


Fate come noi
(by ?) - I Delfini

La Felicità (Pourquoi ces canons)
(by Antoine - Pagani,H) - Antoine

Un Figlio dei fiori non pensa al domani (Death of a clown)
(by Davies,D - Guccini,F) - I Nomadi (1968) [#46]

Finchley Central
(by ?) - New Vaudeville Band

Fire
(by Hendrix,J) - Jimi Hendrix

Fixing a hole
(by Lennon,J - Mc Cartney,P) - The Beatles


La Follia (Friday on my mind)
(by Mogol - Pallavicini,V - Young,G / Vanda,H) - I Ribelli

The Fool on the hill
(by Lennon,J - Mc Cartney,P) - The Beatles


Foxy lady
(by Hendrix,J) - Jimi Hendrix

Friday on my mind
(by Vanda,H - Young,G) - The Easybeats (1966) [#49]

Il Funerale del lavoratore
(by ?) - Barbara e Dick

Funky Broadway
(by Christian,A) - Wilson Pickett

Funny familiar forgotten fields
(by ?) - Tom Jones

Garibaldi blues (Fever)
(by Cooley,E - Davenport,J - Lauzi,B) - Bruno Lauzi

Georgy girl
(by ?) - The Seekers (1966)

Georgy svegliati (Georgy girl)
(by ?) - Sergio Leonardi

Gi
(by Pallavicini - Amurri - Bongusto) - Fred Bongusto

Gi
(by Pallavicini - Amurri - Bongusto) - Anna German [#53]

Gimme some lovin'
(by Winwood,S) - Spencer Davis Group (1966) [#24]


Gioventù
(by ?) - Umberto

Gira finchè vuoi
(by Beretta,L / Fallabrino) - Anna Marchetti

Gira gira (Reach out I'll be there)
(by Cassia - Cenci / Dozier,L - Holland,B - Holland,B) - Rita Pavone (1966) [#14]

Gira gira (Reach out I'll be there)
(by Holland - Dozier,L) - I Fuggiaschi [#37]

Gira gira (Reach out I'll be there)
(by Holland - Dozier,L) - Rocky Roberts

Giramondo
(by ?) - Nicola Di Bari

Girl you'll be a woman soon
(by ?) - Neil Diamond

Good to me
(by ?) - Otis Redding

Green green grass of home
(by Putnam,C) - Tom Jones (1966) [#30]

Grin grin grin
(by ?) - Carmen Villani

Groovin'
(by Brigati,E jr - Cavaliere,F) - The Rascals

Guantanamera
(by Angulo - Fernandez,J - Marti - Seeger,P) - Betty Curtis

Guarda se io
(by Tenco,L) - Luigi Tenco [#18]

Guardami negli occhi
(by ?) - I Nuovi Angeli

Guardati alle spalle
(by Beretta - Pace) - Gene Pitney

Guardati alle spalle
(by Beretta - Pace) - Nicola Di Bari

Guardo te e vedo mio figlio
(by Battisti,L - Mogol) - I Dik Dik

The Happening
(by DeVol,F - Dozier,L - Holland,B - Holland,E) - The Supremes

The Happening
(by DeVol,F - Dozier,L - Holland,B - Holland,E) - Herb Alpert

Happy Jack
(by ?) - The Who (1966) [#29]

Happy together
(by Bonner,G - Gordon,A) - The Turtles [#18]


Heroin
(by Reed,L) - The Velvet Underground

Hey Joe
(by Roberts,B) - Jimi Hendrix (1966)


Hideaway
(by ?) - Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich

High time
(by ?) - Paul Jones

(Your love keeps lifting me) Higher and higher
(by Jackson,G - Miner,R - Smith,CW) - Jackie Wilson

Hit Parade (Lelio Luttazzi presenta...)
(by ?) - (1966)

Ho scelto Bach
(by ?) - Andrea Lo Vecchio

Ho sognato te (Had a dream last night)
(by Calabrese,G - Andrews) - Sandie Shaw [#46]

Hole in my shoe
(by ?) - Traffic

Holiday
(by Gibb,B - Gibb,R) - The Bee Gees
Holy cow (by Toussaint,A) - Lee Dorsey (1966)
Homburg (by Reid,K / Brooker,G) - Procol Harum [#4]


I am a child
(by Young,N) - Buffalo Springfield

I am the walrus
(by Lennon,J - McCartney,P) - The Beatles


I dig rock and roll music
(by ?) - Peter, Paul and Mary

I got rhythm
(by Gershwin,G - Gershwin,I) - The Happenings

I got you
(by ?) - James Brown

I had too much to dream last night (Sospesa ad un filo)
(by ?) - The Electric Prunes (1966)

I heard it through the grapevine
(by Strong,B - Whitfield,N) - Gladys Knight and the Pips

I just don't know what to do with myself
(by ?) - Dionne Warwick (1966)

I love you (you love me)
(by ?) - Anthony Quinn [#16]

I never loved a man (the way I love You)
(by Shannon,R) - Aretha Franklin

I say a little prayer
(by Bacharach,B - David,H) - Dionne Warwick


I shall be released
(by Dylan,B) - Bob Dylan


I was Kaiser Bill's batman
(by ?) - Whistling Jack Smith [#15]

I was Kaiser Bill's Batman
(by ?) - The Whistlers [#49]

I was Kaiser Bill's batman
(by ?) - Bourbon Street Parade

I was Kaiser Bill's batman
(by ?) - Carnaby Street

I was made to love her
(by Cosby,H - Hardaway,ML - Moy - Wonder,S) - Stevie Wonder

Ieri, oggi, domani
(by ?) - Royals

If you gotta go go now (Si tu dois partir)
(by Dylan,B) - Bob Dylan

I'll be your baby tonight
(by Dylan,B) - Bob Dylan

(It looks like) I'll never fall in love again
(by Currie - Donegan) - Tom Jones [#27]

I'm a believer
(by Diamond,N) - The Monkees (1966) [#13]

I'm a man
(by Winwood,S - Miller,M) - Spencer Davis Group (1966)


I'm waiting for the man
(by ?) - The Velvet Underground & Nico
L'Immensità (by Backy,D - Mariano,D - Mogol) - Johnny Dorelli [#3]

L'Immensità (by Backy,D - Mariano,D - Mogol) - Don Backy [#11]
L'Immensità (by Backy,D - Mariano,D - Mogol) - Mina [#17]

L'Importante è la rosa (L'important c'est la rose)
(by Becaud,G) - Gilbert Becaud

L'Importante è la rosa (L'important c'est la rose)
(by Becaud,G) - Riccardo Del Turco

In morte di S.F. (Canzone per un'amica)
(by Guccini,F) - Francesco Guccini


In the midnight hour
(by Cropper,S - Pickett,W) - Wilson Pickett (1965)


Inch'Allah (se Sio vuole)
(by Adamo,S) - Adamo [#10]

L'Incidente
(by ?) - The Primitives

Incubo n. 4
(by Ingrosso - Monaldi) - Caterina Caselli

Innamorati unitevi (Lovers of the world unite)
(by Cook,R - Greenway,R) - David and Jonathan (1966)

Insieme (Ensemble)
(by Adamo,S) - Adamo [#11]

Io che sarei
(by ?) - Gino Paoli

Io credo in te
(by ?) - Gianni Pettenati

Io di notte
(by Carrisi,A - Colombini,A) - Al Bano

Io e il presidente
(by ?) - I Giganti [#29]

Io e il tempo
(by ?) - Patrick Samson

Io mi sveglio a mezzogiorno
(by ?) - Dino

Io per amore
(by Donaggio,P - Pallavicini,V) - Pino Donaggio [#28]

Io per amore
(by Donaggio,P - Pallavicini,V) - Carmen Villani

Io potrei
(by ?) - Orietta Berti [#43]

Io suono
(by ?) - Mat 65

Io ti amo (tu mi ami)
(by Guardabassi,G - Specchia - Spina) - Alberto Lupo [#5]

Io, tu e le rose
(by Brinniti - Pace,D - Panzeri,M) - Les Compagnons de la Chanson [#52]

Israel
(by Migliacci,F / Zambrini,B - Cini,R) - Gianni Morandi [#16]

Itchycoo Park
(by Lane - Marriott) - The Small Faces

Jackson
(by Rodgers,G - Wheeler,B) - Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazlewood [#34]

Jimmy Mack
(by Dozier,L - Holland,B - Holland,E) - Martha Reeves and the Vandellas

John Fitzgerald Kennedy
(by ?) - The Renegades (1966)

Julie 367008
(by ?) - Gian Pieretti

Kansas City (K.C. Lovin')
(by Leiber,J - Stoller,M) - James Brown

Kentucky woman
(by ?) - Neil Diamond

Kilimandjaro
(by Delancray,M / Danel,P) - Pascal Danel [#17]

Knock on wood
(by Cropper,S - Floyd,E) - Otis Redding & Carla Thomas (1966)

La Ballata del soldato (The ballad of the green berets)
(by Moore,R - Sadler,B) - Quartetto Cetra (1966) [#48]

Lasciami stare
(by ?) - Rocky Roberts

La Legge del menga
(by ?) - Pilade

L'estate si spenge
(by ?) - Ricky Shayne

Let's go to San Francisco
(by Carter - Lewis) - The Flower Pot Men [#11]

Let's live for today
(by ?) - The Grass Roots

Let's spend the night together
(by Jagger,M - Richards,K) - The Rolling Stones [#6]


The Letter
(by Thompson,W) - The Box Tops

Light my fire
(by Morrison,J) - The Doors


A Little bit me a little bit you
(by ?) - The Monkees

Little Honda
(by Love,M - Wilson,B) -

Little man
(by Bono,S) - Sonny and Cher (1966) [#23]

Little man
(by Bono,S) - I Rogers

Little man (Piccolo ragazzo)
(by Bono,S - Mogol) - Milva (1966) [#15]

'A Livella
(by ?) - Totò

Lo vuole lui, lo vuole lei
(by ?) - Sandie Shaw [#42]

The Look of love
(by Bacharach,B - David,H) - Dusty Springfield


Love is all around
(by Presley,R) - The Troggs

Love me tender
(by Matson,V - Presley,E) - Percy Sledge [#35]

Love me two times
(by Morrison,J) - The Doors

Lovely Rita
(by Lennon,J - Mc Cartney,P) - The Beatles


Lui no
(by ?) - John Foster

Lui verrà
(by Fabbri,F) - Stormy Six

Luisa Rossi
(by Battisti,L - Mogol) - Lucio Battisti

Lunedì 26 Ottobre
(by Califano - Cichellero,G - Marchese) - Mina

Ma l'amore no
(by D'Anzi,G - Galdieri) - Riki Maiocchi

Ma piano (per non svegliarti)
(by Meccia,G) - Nico Fidenco

Ma piano (per non svegliarti)
(by Meccia,G) - Cher

Ma piano (per non svegliarti)
(by Meccia,G) - Gianni Meccia

Male e bene
(by ?) - Pilade

Mama
(by Bono,S - Dossena,P) - Dalida [#1]

Mama
(by Bono,S - Dossena,P) - Sonia

Mama (when my dollies have babies)
(by Bono,S) - Cher

La Marcia della gioventù
(by ?) - I 4 del Sud

Margherita
(by Lauzi,B) - Bruno Lauzi

Mas que nada
(by Ben,J - Deane) - Sergio Mendes and Brasil '66


Massachussetts
(by Gibb,B - Gibb,M - Gibb,R) - The Casuals [#23]

'O matusa
(by ?) - Nino Taranto

'O matusa
(by ?) - Balordi

Mellow yellow
(by Leitch,D) - Donovan (1966) [#18]

Mercy mercy mercy
(by Zawinul,J) - Cannonball Adderley (1966)

Mercy mercy mercy
(by Zawinul,J) - The Buckinghams (1966)

A Message to pretty
(by ?) - Love

Mi seguirai
(by ?) - Gli Scooters

La Mia chitarra
(by ?) - Mauro Lusini

La Mia serenata
(by Boncompagni,G - Fontana,J) - Jimmy Fontana [#1]

La Mia vita
(by Adamo,S) - Adamo

Un Milione di anni fa
(by ?) - Fulvio Gelato

Mille e una notte
(by Migliacci,F / Enriquez,L - Zambrini,B) - Gianni Morandi (1966) [#21]

Mille ricordi
(by ?) - Mario Guarnera

M'innamoro (Step inside love)
(by ?) - Cilla Black
Un Mondo d'amore (by Migliacci,F - Romitelli,S - Zambrini,B) - Gianni Morandi [#1]


Il Mondo è con noi (I saw her again)
(by Mogol / Doherty - Phillips,J) - I Dik Dik [#16]

Mondo mio
(by ?) - I Satelliti

Le Montagne (Come vorrei)
(by Greenwich,E - Spector,P) - Iva Zanicchi (1966)

La Montanara
(by ?) - Nini Rosso [#31]

La Morte
(by Brassens,G - De Andrè,F) - Fabrizio De Andrè

Il Motivo che mi piace di più
(by ?) - I Giganti

Mr. Soul
(by Young,N) - Buffalo Springfield

La Musica è finita
(by Nisa - Califano - Bindi) - Mario Guarnera

Mustang Sally
(by Rice) - Wilson Pickett

My back pages
(by Dylan,B) - The Byrds

Nasce una vita
(by Bardotti,S / Fontana,J) - Jimmy Fontana

Nasce una vita
(by Bardotti - Fontana) - Edoardo Vianello

(You make me feel like) A Natural woman
(by Goffin,J - King,C - Wexler,J) - Aretha Franklin


Ne me marchez pas sur les pieds
(by ?) - Michel Polnareff

Nel buio
(by ?) - I Pooh
Nel sole (by Massara,N - Pallavicini,V) - Al Bano [#1]


Neon rainbow
(by Carson - Thompson,W) - The Box Tops

Never my love
(by Addrisi,Di - Addrisi,Do) - The Association

New York mining disaster 1941
(by Gibb,B - Gibb,R) - The Bee Gees

Niente di niente
(by ?) - I Fuggiaschi [#37]

Non cantare, spara
(by ?) - Quartetto Cetra

Non c'è niente di nuovo
(by Pace,D - Panzeri,M) - I Camaleonti [#12]

Non mi dire mai goodbye
(by Testa / Renis,T) - Tony Renis [#17]

Non pensare a me
(by Sciorilli - Testa) - Claudio Villa [#10]

Non pensare a me
(by Sciorilli - Testa) - Iva Zanicchi [#21]

Non piangere stasera
(by ?) - Don Backy

Non prego per me
(by Battisti,L - Mogol) - The Hollies

Non prego per me
(by Battisti,L - Mogol) - Mino Reitano

Non voglio pietà
(by ?) - Mr. Anima

Il Nostro romanzo
(by Adamo,S) - Adamo [#20]

Occhi di sole
(by ?) - I Bisonti [#48]

Occhiali da sole
(by Beretta,L - Carraresi) - Jonathan and Michelle

Ode per Billy Joe (Ode to Billy Joe)
(by Mogol - Gentry,B) - Paola Musiani

Ode to Billy Joe
(by Gentry,B) - Bobbie Gentry


Oh no, non credo (Hold on I'm coming)
(by Hayes,I - Porter,D) - Gli Uh!

On a carousel
(by Clarke,A - Hicks,T - Nash,G) - The Hollies

Onda (Wave)
(by Jobim,AC) - Antonio Carlos Jobim

Onda (Wave)
(by Jobim,AC) - Joao Gilberto

L'Oro del mondo
(by Massara,N - Pallavicini,V - Pontiack) - Al Bano [#15]

Parla tu
(by Lo Vecchio - Monaldi - Vecchioni) - Anonima Sound

Parla tu cuore mio (I'll never fall in love again)
(by Currie - Donegan) - Tony Del Monaco

Parla tu cuore mio (I'll never fall in love again)
(by Currie - Donegan) - Piergiorgio Farina
Parole (by Friggieri - Lamorgese - Prestigiacomo) - Nico e i Gabbiani [#1]

La Pecorella al bosco
(by ?) - Gavaini, Poli, Perra, Giuliani e Pintaudi

Pedro Pedreiro
(by Calabrese,G - Jannacci,E / De Hollanda,CB) - Enzo Jannacci

Peek-a-boo
(by ?) - New Vaudeville Band [#49]

Peggio per me
(by ?) - Little Tony [#24]

La Pelle nera
(by Ferrer,N) - Nino Ferrer [#18]
Penny Lane (by Lennon,J - Mc Cartney,P) - The Beatles [#4]


People are strange
(by Morrison,J) - The Doors

Per conquistare te
(by Mogol - Soffici,P) - Rocky Roberts

Per conquistare te
(by Mogol - Soffici,P) - Crazy Boys

Per un ditino nel telefono
(by ?) - Cinzia Basenghi e Andrea Strotti

Per un momento ho perso te (My heart sings)
(by Mogol / Blanvillain,JM - Herpin,LH - Rome,HJ) - Fausto Leali (1966)

Per vedere quanto grande è il mondo
(by Donida,C - Mogol) - Wilma Goich [#26]

Per vedere quanto grande è il mondo
(by Donida,C - Mogol) - The Bachelors

Per vivere insieme (Happy together)
(by Bonner,G - Gordon,A) - I Quelli [#15]

Per vivere insieme (Happy together)
(by Bonner,G - Gordon,A) - I Nuovi Angeli

Per vivere insieme (Happy together)
(by Bonner,G - Gordon,A) - I Ragazzi del Sole

Perchè non dormi fratello
(by Bardotti,S - Endrigo,S) - Sergio Endrigo [#50]

Piangere
(by ?) - Nico Fidenco (1966)

Piccola
(by ?) - Mario Zelinotti

Pietà per chi ti ama
(by Guardabassi,E - Polito,E) - Massimo Ranieri [#45]

Pietre
(by Gianco,R - Pieretti,G) - Antoine [#2]

Pietre
(by Gianco,R - Pieretti,G) - Gian Pieretti [#37]

Piri piri uà
(by ?) - I Giganti

Plastic fantastic lover
(by ?) - Jefferson Airplane

I Playboys
(by ?) - Sergio Leonardi

Les Playboys
(by ?) - Jacques Dutronc

Please amore (Release me)
(by Harris - Miller - Nisa - Williams) - Leonardo [#49]

Un Po' di pace
(by ?) - Emilio Roy

Poesia
(by Backy,D - Mariano,D) - Don Backy [#2]


Poi si vedrà
(by ?) - Niky

Popoff
(by Benassi - Gualdi) - Valter Brugiolo

Portami tante rose
(by Galdieri / Bixio,CA) - I Camaleonti [#15]

Portami tante rose
(by Galdieri / Bixio,CA) - Fausto Leali

Povero lui
(by ?) - Edoardo Vianello

Preghiera in Gennaio
(by De Andrè,F) - Fabrizio De Andrè


Prendi la chitarra e vai (Lovers of the world unite)
(by Bardotti,S - Cook - Greenway) - The Motowns (1966) [#50]

Prima di domani
(by Testa,A / Despota - Mazzucca,G) - Tony Renis

Il Profeta
(by ?) - Carmen Villani
Proposta (by Albula - Martelli,GB) - I Giganti [#2]
Proposta (by Albula - Martelli,GB) - The Bachelors
Pugni chiusi (by Beretta,L - Dall'Oglio - Gianco,R) - I Ribelli [#14]

Pugni chiusi (by Beretta,L - Dall'Aglio - Gianco,R) - Ricky Gianco

Puoi farmi piangere (I put a spell on you)
(by Hawkins,SJ) - Caterina Caselli (1966)

Pupa
(by ?) - Secondo Casadei

Purple haze
(by Hendrix,J) - Jimi Hendrix

La Quadriglia
(by ?) - Sacha Distel [#24]

Qualche stupido ti amo (Somethin' stupid)
(by ?) - Sacha Distel

Quando ami una donna
(by Mogol - Lewis - Wright) - Fausto Leali

Quando ami una donna
(by Lewis - Wright) - I Bisonti

Quando ero soldato
(by Bardotti,S - Reverberi,G) - Lucio Dalla (1966)

Quando ero soldato
(by Bardotti,S - Reverberi,G) - Paul Anka (1966)

Quando quell'uomo ritornerà
(by Salerno,A - Salerno,M) - I Corvi [#15]

Quando un uomo ama una donna
(by Cavalli - Lewis - Wright) - Crazy Boys (1966) [#27]

Quando vedrò
(by Terzi - Rossi,CA) - Los Marcellos Ferial

Quando vedrò
(by Terzi - Rossi,CA) - The Happenings [#50]

Quel momento
(by ?) - Iva Zanicchi

Quero que tu vada pro inferno
(by Carlos,R) - Roberto Carlos

La Ragazza di Liverpool
(by Migliacci,F / Renis,T) - Tony Renis

La Ragazza ta ta ta
(by Pagani,H / Polnareff,M) - Michel Polnareff

La Ragazza ta ta ta
(by Pagani,H / Polnareff,M) - I Quelli

Una Ragazza
(by Pallavicini - Pallesi - Malgoni) - Donatella Moretti [#42]

Una Ragazza
(by Pallavicini - Pallesi - Malgoni) - Bobby Goldsboro

Raise your hand
(by ?) - Eddie Floyd

Remember
(by ?) - Black Stars

Respect
(by Redding,O) - Aretha Franklin [#26]


Ricordare o dimenticare
(by ?) - Fiammetta

Ricordati di me
(by ?) - Peppino Gagliardi

Ricordo un ragazzo
(by ?) - Le Pecore Nere

La Rivoluzione
(by Mogol - Soffici) - Gene Pitney [#8]

La Rivoluzione
(by Mogol - Soffici) - Gianni Pettenati [#15]

Rock! Il padre del beat
(by ?) - I Ragazzi della Via Gluck
La Rosa nera (by Pace,D - Panzeri,M - Pilat,L) - Gigliola Cinquetti [#5]

Ruby Tuesday
(by Jagger,M - Richards,K) - The Rolling Stones [#10]


Run man run
(by ?) - Christy

La Ruota
(by ?) - I Girasoli

San Franciscan nights
(by Burdon,E - Briggs - Jenkins - McCulloch - Weider) - Eric Burdon & The Animals [#24]

San Francisco
(by Mc Kenzie,S) - Scott McKenzie [#3]


San Francisco
(by Mc Kenzie,S - Mogol) - Bobby Solo [#7]

San Francisco
(by Mc Kenzie,S - Mogol) - Claus

Sapessi com'è facile
(by ?) - Renato Rascel

Scrivo sui muri
(by ?) - Black Stars

Se c'è una cosa che mi fa impazzire
(by Amurri,A - Canfora,B) - Mina

Se ci fossi tu (When something is wrong with my babe)
(by Hayes,I - Porter,D) - Gli Uh!

Se è vero amore
(by ?) - Santo and Johnny

Se io fossi un falegname (If I were a carpenter)
(by Cassia - Hardin,JT - Mogol) - I Dik Dik

Se mai ti parlassero di me (Smile)
(by Calabrese,G - Chaplin,C) - Nicola Di Bari

Se qualcuno cercasse di te (Funny how love can be)
(by Carter - Chiosso,L - Lewis) - Fausto Leali (1966)

Se tornasse caso mai
(by Calabrese,G - Cichellero,G - Marchese) - Mina

Se tu vuoi
(by ?) - Claudio Lippi (1966)

Se un ragazzo
(by ?) - Donatella Moretti

Searching for my love
(by ?) - Bobby Moore and the Rhythm Aces (1966)

Security
(by ?) - Thane Russal

See Emily play
(by Barrett,S) - Pink Floyd

I Sentimenti (Et meme)
(by Pallavicini,V / Hardy,F) - Françoise Hardy [#21]

Senza di te
(by Ferrara,P) - Fausto Leali [#43]

She's leaving home
(by Lennon,J - Mc Cartney,P) - The Beatles


Show me
(by Tex,J) - Joe Tex

Si chiamava Gesù
(by De Andrè,F) - Fabrizio De Andrè

Sì Maria
(by Gamacchio - Gabler - Kaempfert,B - Rehbein) - Claudio Lippi

Siamo quattro (I was Kaiser Bill's batman)
(by Cooke - Greenway - Paoli,G) - The Casuals [#21]

Silence is golden
(by Crewe,B - Gaudio,B) - The Tremeloes

Snoopy contro il Barone Rosso
(by ?) - Giorgio Gaber [#40]

Il Sociale
(by Guccini,F) - Francesco Guccini

Il Sole è di tutti (A place in the sun)
(by Cassia - Miller,R - Wells,B) - Stevie Wonder (1966) [#3]

Il Sole è di tutti (A place in the sun)
(by Cassia - Miller - Wells) - Dino (1968) [#16]
Sole spento (by Pace,D - Panzeri,M - Pilat,L) - Caterina Caselli [#12]

La Solitudine
(by ?) - Johnny Dorelli

Solo tu
(by Monti Arduini,F) - Orietta Berti [#42]

Somebody to love
(by Slick,D) - Jefferson Airplane


Somethin' stupid
(by Parks,C) - Frank & Nancy Sinatra [#46]


Something you got
(by ?) - Wilson Pickett

Sono bugiarda (I'm a believer)
(by Mogol - Pace,D / Diamond,N) - Caterina Caselli [#5]

Sopra i tetti azzurri del mio pazzo amore
(by Modugno,D - Pallavicini,V) - Domenico Modugno [#48]

Sopra i tetti azzurri del mio pazzo amore
(by Modugno,D - Pallavicini,V) - Gidiuli

Sospesa a un filo (I had too much to dream last night)
(by Califano - Nisa - Mantz - Tucker) - I Corvi [#26]


Soul kitchen
(by Morrison,J) - The Doors

Soul man
(by Hayes,I - Porter,D) - Sam and Dave

Spiritual
(by De Andrè,F) - Fabrizio De Andrè

Spoonful
(by Dixon,W) - The Cream (1966)

Stag-O-Lee (Stagger Lee)
(by Logan,B - Price,L) - Wilson Pickett

Stasera mi butto
(by Amurri,A - Canfora,B) - Rocky Roberts [#2]

Statale 17
(by Guccini,F) - Francesco Guccini

Sto con te
(by Bartoddi - Cifelli - De Simone - Petrillo) - Patty Pravo [#43]

Stop stop stop
(by Clarke,A - Hicks,T - Nash,G) - The Hollies (1966)

Una Storia d'amore
(by ?) - Gigliola Cinquetti

Strange brew
(by ?) - The Cream

Strange days
(by Morrison,J) - The Doors

Strawberry fields forever
(by Lennon,J - Mc Cartney,P) - The Beatles (1966) [#33]


Sugar town
(by ?) - Nancy Sinatra (1966) [#39]

Summer wine
(by ?) - Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazlewood

Sunny
(by Hebb,B) - Bobby Hebb (1966) [#21]

Sunny
(by Hebb,B) - Richard Anthony (1966)

Sunny
(by Hebb,B) - Luisa Casali

Il Superuomo
(by ?) - Gianni Pettenati

Suzanne
(by Cohen,L) - Judy Collins (1966)

Sweet soul music
(by Conley,A - Cooke,S - Redding,O) - Arthur Conley

T'accarezzerò se tu vorrai
(by ?) - La Cricca

Take me to the water
(by Simone,N) - Nina Simone

Tanta parte di male
(by ?) - Snakes

Tanto, tanto caro
(by Califano - Guarnieri) - Anna Identici

Tell mama
(by Carter,C - Daniel - Terrel) - Etta James
Tenerezza (by Beretta,L - Olivares) - Gianni Morandi [#6]

Terra straniera
(by Liberati - Marletta) - Claudio Villa

Una Testa dura
(by ?) - Isabella Iannetti [#47]

Il Testamento
(by Lauzi,B) - Bruno Lauzi

That's life
(by Gordon,K - Kay,D) - Frank Sinatra (1966) [#36]


Theme from Dr. Zhivago (Lara's theme)
(by Jarre,M - Webster,PF) - Bob Mitchell (1966) [#3]

There is a mountain
(by Leitch,D) - Donovan

This is my song
(by Chaplin,C) - Franck Pourcel [#17]

This is my song
(by ?) - Al Korvin [#35]

This town
(by ?) - Frank Sinatra

This wheel's on fire
(by Dylan,B) - Bob Dylan

This wheel's on fire
(by Dylan,B) - Julie Driscoll

La Tieta
(by Serrat,JM) - Juan Manuel Serrat

The Time has come
(by Korda) - P.P. Arnold

Titina Titina
(by Pagani,H / Antoine) - Antoine [#21]

To give
(by Crewe,B - Gaudio,B) - Frankie Valli

To love somebody
(by Gibb,B - Gibb,R) - The Bee Gees


To Sir with love
(by Black,D - London,M) - Lulu [#51]

Tornare bambino (Hole in my shoe)
(by ?) - I Quelli

Torno sui miei passi
(by Beretta,L - Del Prete,M) - Adriano Celentano [#13]

Tre passi avanti
(by Beretta,L - Celentano,A - Del Prete,M) - Adriano Celentano [#12]

Il Treno che viene dal Sud
(by ?) - Sergio Endrigo

Tristezza (Tristeza)
(by Chiosso - Testa / Lobo - Niltinho) - Ornella Vanoni [#50]

Tu che sei l'amore
(by ?) - Tony Del Monaco

La Tua immagine (The sound of silence)
(by Garfunkel,A - Lauzi,B - Simon,P - Rossi) - Dino

La Tua immagine (The sound of silence)
(by Garfunkel,A - Lauzi,B - Simon,P - Rossi) - Mike Liddell e gli Atomi (1966)

La Tua immagine (The sound of silence)
(by Garfunkel,A - Lauzi,B - Simon,P - Rossi) - Luisa Casali (1966)

La Tua ombra
(by ?) - I Bisonti [#25]

Tutto o niente
(by Pallavicini,V / Conte,P) - Marisa Sannia (1966)

L'ultimo giorno
(by ?) - Franco Tozzi

Uno come noi
(by Malgoni - Pallavicini,V - Pallesi) - Milva [#46]

Uno come noi
(by Malgoni - Pallavicini,V - Pallesi) - Los Bravos

Uno fra tanti
(by ?) - Armando Savini

Uno tranquillo
(by Pace,D - Panzeri,M - Pilat,L) - Riccardo Del Turco [#21]

Un uomo una donna (Un Homme et une femme)
(by Lai,F) - Francis Lai (1966) [#7]

Un uomo una donna (Un Homme et une femme)
(by Lai,F) - Francis Lai (1966) [#7]

Un uomo una donna (Un Homme et une femme)
(by Lai,F) - Ornella Vanoni

Up, up and away
(by Webb,J) - The 5th Dimension

Upa neguinho
(by Guarnieri,G - Lobo,E) - Sergio Mendes and Brasil '66

Urlo negro
(by ?) - Blackmen

Vedendo la foto di Bob Dylan
(by Franco,P - Zambrini,B) - Pippo Franco

Verde rosso giallo blu
(by ?) - The Sorrows

'O Vesuvio
(by Giglio / Modugno,D) - Domenico Modugno

'O Vesuvio
(by Giglio / Modugno,D) - Sergio Bruni

Via del Campo
(by De Andrè,F) - Fabrizio De Andrè


Viva le donne come te
(by ?) - Michele

Vivere per vivere (Vivre pour vivre)
(by Lai,F) - Francis Lai [#20]

Vivere per vivere (Vivre pour vivre)
(by Lai,F) - Santo and Johnny [#39]

Voglio girare il mondo
(by ?) - I Girasoli

Warm and tender love
(by Robinson) - Percy Sledge (1966)

Waterloo sunset
(by Davies,D) - The Kinks

We love you
(by Jagger,M - Richards,K) - The Rolling Stones [#9]


What a wonderful world
(by Douglas - Thiele,B - Weiss,G) - Louis Armstrong


When I fall in love
(by Heyman,E - Young,V) - Tom Jones [#27]

When I was young
(by Burdon,E) - Eric Burdon & Animals

When I was young
(by Burdon,E) - Eric Burdon & Animals

When I'm sixty four
(by Lennon,J - Mc Cartney,P) - The Beatles


When something is wrong with my babe
(by Hayes,I - Porter,D) - Sam and Dave

When the music's over
(by Morrison,J) - The Doors

White rabbit
(by Slick,G) - Jefferson Airplane

The Wind cries Mary
(by Hendrix,J) - Jimi Hendrix

The Windows of the world
(by Bacharach,B - David,H) - Dionne Warwick

With a little help from my friend
(by Lennon,J - Mc Cartney,P) - The Beatles


Words of love
(by ?) - The Mamas and the Papas (1966)

The Work song
(by ?) - Franco Cassano (1966)

The World we knew (Over and over)
(by Kaempfert,B) - Frank Sinatra [#9]


Wouldn't it be nice
(by Asher,T - Wilson,B) - The Beach Boys (1966)

Yeeeeeeh (I ain't gonna eat out my heart anymore)
(by Bardotti,S - Tenco,L / Burton - Sawyer) - The Primitives (1966) [#11]

You are lying
(by ?) - The Troggs

You can't mean it
(by ?) - John St. John

You only live twice
(by Barry,J - Bricusse,L) - Nancy Sinatra [#38]

Your mother should know
(by Lennon,J - Mc Cartney,P) - The Beatles

No comments:
Post a Comment