• "Aquaman" star Jason Momoa has yet to see the film.
  • He told guests on The Graham Norton Show that he
  • promised his two kids he would wait and watch it with them.
  • "It's a rare moment for a father and generally, they can't 
  • watch the things I do," he added.
  • Momoa is known elsewhere for his role as Khal Drogo in 
  • "Game of Thrones."
"Aquaman" star Jason Momoa has admitted he is yet to see the
blockbuster film, as he promised his kids he'd wait and watch
 with them.
Speaking on Friday's Graham Norton Show, the former "Games
 of Thrones" actor said: "Here's the thing. I have two babies
 aged 10 and 11. They were on set for the whole filming and they
made me promise them I wouldn't watch it until I can watch
 it with them.
"I want to share it with my children and sit and hold their
 hands — it's a rare moment for a father and generally, they 
can't watch the things I do!"
Momoa, known elsewhere for his role as Khal Drogo in "Game 
of Thrones," admitted that acting roles "dried up" when he 
left the show.
"I didn't get much work after that. I mean, what do you do
 with that - he (his character) doesn't speak English, he's not
 funny and he just hurts people. I played that character well so
 it was a bit challenging afterwards. People would literally say,
 'Wow, you speak English!'"
However, his latest role is sure to put him back on the map.
Taking place after the events of "Justice League," "Aquaman" 
sees Momoa play the role of Arthur Curry/Aquaman.
Early reviews of the film, which does not come out until Friday,
 December 21 in the US, have been positive.
It even made $94 million during its debut in China, making it
despite being two weeks away from its US premiere.
At the blue carpet premiere of the Warner Bros. Pictures film
 in Hollywood on Wednesday, Momoa even made headlines
 for leading a rugby-style haka with other members of the cast.


aquaman premiere hakaKevin Winter / Getty

"It's very exciting," Momoa told Norton. "I don't think we've
 ever gone under water quite like this before. It's very new.
"Technology and CGI have been taken to a whole other level. I 
was a guinea pig this time so now we'll figure out how to make
 it even better."
On the moment he first found out he'd be playing Aquaman,
 he added: "2013 and I was literally broke - but the future
 would be bright! I couldn't say anything to anyone for years
 and I can't keep a secret to save my life.
"It was very hard for me so, I am glad we are now here."